Reviews for In The Wrong Hands
Max Swift chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
This is a great crossover. I couldn't put it down. It was so gripping. Please finish it.
New Universe Returns chapter 26 . 8/23/2014
I would have to say... please REWRITE this story. Please do, and make it as best as you can. When I first read it, it interest me, but as the story progress, I no longer like this story for some reason.

While you decided to rewrite this story or not, try making another Sonic the Hedgehog crossover, but this time with Magic Kaito, because the protagonist will Kaito Kuroba/Kaito KID. Here's what the story would be.

-#-#-#-#-

In another one of KID's heist, Kaito KID sucessfully stole an emerald and went to the roof, then he held the emerald under the moonlight to test to see if it is the Pandora.

What he didn't know that it is not the Pandora, but this emerald came from another universe that somehow was ended up here a thousand years ago. This emerald is actually an unknown Chaos Emerald (not a fake one) that came from Sonic-Earth (Sonic's world from the video games, and not Mobius) over few thousand years ago. It was created after the creation of the seven original Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald. That Chaos Emerald is somewhat alive.

As the emerald was held under the moonlight, the emerald began to shine brightly. Then the brightness increased, and the next thing a surprised Kaito knew, he was engulfed by the bright light. Shortly after the brightness dissipates, he and the emerald are gone, literally, from the rest of the world.

As he opened his eyes, he found himself in Station Square, as he was surrounded by curious bystanders, humans and anthromorphic animals alike, including one certain blue hedgehog. As for the emerald, it was implanted inside of Kaito.

A new adventure begins...

The story for Sonic the Hedgehog is set before Sonic Colors.

Rules and Requirements:

1. Kaito is not turned into an antromorphic animal.

2. What are the other powers and abilities of this unknown Chaos Emerald is yet to be explained, but it is giving Kaito similar abilities like Sonic, meaning Kaito can jump much higher than himself before and normal humans; he can also perform the Spin Jump, Spin Dash, Homing Attack and so on.

3. Removing the unknown Chaos Emerald must be performed by using the Master Emerald and the 7 Chaos Emeralds. Removing by any other means is fatal to both Kaito and the emerald as the emerald is bonded to Kaito.

4. Kaito must be trained under Sonic and his friends and allies as Kaito can learn to execute moves and attacks like Sonic.

5. Kaito will also have to face one of Doctor Eggman's latest creation, Metal KID, an evil robotic duplicate of Kaito Kuroba/ Kaito KID.

6. Each chapter will be 2,000 to 7,000 words long or more.

That is all.

-#-#-#-#-

So what do you think about my idea and challenge?
continue chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
CONTINUE COTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE COTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE

CON-TIN-UE CON-TIN-UE CON-TIN-UE CON-TIN-UE CON-TIN-UE CON-TIN-UE

CCOONNTTIINNUUEE CCOONNTTIINNUUEE CCOONNTTIINNUUEE

CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

continue
vftyhbvvbhytfv chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
i like your story
Tsuki Silverbane chapter 25 . 1/7/2012
Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're gonna continue this. I love the story line and it feels so close to the climax.
VexVulpes chapter 25 . 3/3/2011
Ok, I usually refrain from doing this, as I understand how hectic life can be.

But damnit, this has to be the best crossover I have ever had the pleasure of reading. The storyline is gripping, the characters are beautifully in character, and everything flows nicely together.

So if it's not too much trouble, please try to update this fic soon. If it's dead, I completely understand, but if it still has a pulse, then please continue.
Yoshichao chapter 25 . 1/30/2011
Ahhh! You have to update this soon! D: That last Shinichi and Conan scene almost made me cry out of adorableness and kind-of sadness.

And I need to know what's going to happen at the heist! The curiosity is going to tear me into two! _

But, yeah, it's really awesome!
Akakata7 chapter 25 . 11/9/2010
Wow! Really good! I know it's been a while, but maybe you could continue the story? What will happen between Conan and Shinichi? Ooh... The suspense!
Rose Blood Cat chapter 25 . 6/24/2010
Hey there Umiyuri Papaeyra! I was wondering if you were ever gonna make another version of this story and add in other sonic chactures like Amy, Cream, Rouge, the Chaotix (you know the detective group from the games who make terrible detectives [Like Mori Kogoro!]) Just an idea! And if not could I wirte it but give you credit for the original story line? Please?

Signed,

Rosebloodcat

PS

Awsome story can't wait to read more! ;)
YumeTakato chapter 25 . 7/19/2009
This was really interesting, and I've enjoyed it so far. I look forward to the rest!
mssr. Rose chapter 25 . 7/15/2009
Why the sudden stop in the updating, out of curiousity? It's such a well structured story, and I would personally love to see you write it to the end to see how you resolve it all. I do hope you decide to start re-updating this lovely story soon.
nataeiy1 chapter 24 . 5/24/2009
ha... I find I don't really mind Ai finding out, at least like that... I loved picturing that last scene :)
nataeiy1 chapter 22 . 5/10/2009
So... the anomaly is a catalyst that is causing the changes in people (changes that would eventually take place anyway) to speed up? So Shinichi and Conan splitting would happen eventually? :O
brave kid chapter 22 . 5/10/2009
whoa cool chapter, i wonder what going to happen next,please keep doing your best ok
brave kid chapter 21 . 5/3/2009
whoa cool chapter,well please keep it up ok
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »