Reviews for It Had To Be Relevant
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Pretty believable. I feel that both women were very much in character, and I like the little line about Booth at the end.
MS chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Firstly, you absolutely nailed Brennen in my eyes! her attitude towards sexuality is completely believable from a canon perspective, and Angela also fits in perfectly. My only criticism is the ending, for me it way to sudden, and i would have loved to have read more of this story, other than, they had sex, had a relatonship and booth was sad. so really my only criticism is that, i want to read more! :)
Silent Saint chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Weird ending. Please continue. Your story needed more detail. Your story was ok.
Keith Morrison chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Interesting plot. Well written. Not too graphic either.
Falpangaea chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Very sweet!
LiquidV chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Awesome, I'm glad I finally found a good fic with this pairing. I would feel bad for Booth, but with these two hot women? No way, hahaha.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I think I squeed loud enough to wake my roommate. (cringe) This story was great. It was my first Bones fic even though I've watched the show for almost two years now. I could hear everything they said to each other and of course the large squee when they finally kissed was wonderful. :-D
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Poor Booth! Good story!
daisyduke1819yahoo.co.uk chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
U shud right a longer one, i enjoyed reading it, and i must say your xena path of forgiveness was amazing u shud trying writing your own characters, i think u'd b really good at it
n chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
no matter how much i shouldn't say this... booth was just cock-blocked.
Jakarie chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I thought the writing for Temperance was very good. Angela was perfect and it was a great story all around.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
AWEOMSE! Thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
K chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow... thank you for writing this. I could hear Brennan's voice! This is the FIRST Bones fic I've read where I could actually hear her voice in my head while reading the dialogue. Every single word - it was just her. And not only that, but this is also the first Temperance/Angela fic that was even remotely believable to me. Fantastic! :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
very nice )
Amilyn chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Very nice Brennan voice. I spent all of S1 waiting for there to be something Angela/Brennan, then the show went a different way, but this works for me (set earlier in the series). Very nice.