Reviews for The Root and the Bud
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 6 . 7h
Agh, beautiful. I love the pairing, and you brought it to life so colorfully.
IceDynamiteDragonflyStars chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Amazing. Just. Amazing. I have no other comment.
LuHeaven chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
There are not many Vinyáya fanfics, and even less Vinyáya/Root ones, so thank god that yours is utterly perfect! Honestly, I've read it a hundred times by now before I realized I haven't left a review once - my apologies.
My headcanon is that they definetely had a thing in the past, so reading this is so wonderful; and it is even better that your style of writing is excellent!
Thank you very much for this, its existence makes me happy! :)))
Peonywinx chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Oh. My. Word. That was great! Astounding, actually. One of the best Root/Vinyaya stories I've ever read! Really, really good. I liked the inclusion of Blossom and Olive and the way you developed them. In all the story, I only have one bone to pick: isn't 670 years a little long, even for fairies? I've always pictured Root and Vinyaya as being around four or five hundred. Still, great story!
LuxaLucifer chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Root's my favorite character and Vinyaya's my second, although for some reason I thought I wouldn't like this pairing, I really do!
AD chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
I cried.
Agata Fisch chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
I've never felt so sorry for Root. Not even when he died... *_*
refloc chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
I'm finding so many good fics tonight- this morning, actually. Wow, it's five. I always wanted to write a J/V fic, but I never managed to write anything good. This was beautiful. Particularly because there was such a long gap of sufferings in there. You have no idea how relieved I was to read a happy ending though, lol. I love it!

And I can't believe I'm adding another fav tonight, lol, but I am...
Name On The Spine chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
You're just . . . so bloody AWESOME!

That felt weird to say (okay, type) but it's true.

I liked this a lot. It was so IC and . . . touching, and just . . . awesome.
Indochine chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Great story! Good job!
EternalWings1 chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
ht4eva chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aw! This is cool! there aren't enough of these Root/Vinyaya things!
Andalee chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
*slowly smiles*

nice ending. I really liked it. I love the comment about Holly being the daughter they never got to have.
Tazmoon chapter 6 . 3/24/2009