Reviews for The Anniversary
twlightbella chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Bella and Edward are going to isle Esme again for their anniversary.
Justchillingandliving chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
interesting please update soon awesome
twilight37 chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
loved it! :D
Kayla chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is so good! You had to keep writing. I love it, it sounds so much like SM would write. Great job, really
lilianyas chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
ITS WAS FANTASTIC! CAN'T WAIT OR I'LL READ IT NOW I GUESS!
etherealloveliness chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
The last part was wonderfully beautiful. Please continue writing this.
Amazon Princess chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Overall I really enjoyed this story. It flowed well and was easy to follow. It had the give and take a lot of couples have and the way conversations often go. It has definite sensuality without it being too graphic and outside of the characters themselves.

The criticisms I have are just a few. I think in the college chapter Edward brings up going to Harvard when it was always Dartmouth as is mentioned later on. In the chapter on hunting Bella is suprised that they find the same type of game to hunt as in America. I believe mountain lions are confined to the continental United States as are most types of deer. Brazil would far likely more be home to jaguars and other jungle cats and a type of gazelle or other relative of the type of deer found in the U.S.

But to repeat. I really like this story. Well done.
Jacob Black and Edward Cullen chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
You have made my is exactly what I wanted to hear

about Isle Esme! It was perfect and absolutly

brilliant so good job and can't wait for the next

couple of chapters!x
Creepy Mc. Creeperson chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
Very good story. So sweet.

I think you might like to make longer chapters, though it's lovely all in all :)

check out Creepy Mc. Creeperson!

?MemberId9255929367

It's HI-larious!
little-nessieC chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
SO CUTE! I love it when E and B flirt! Ew...and Mr. Cullen...I would wear black "no-nos' for you in a heart beat!
cool-gal95 chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
I really love this story...Edward & Bella's fluffs & limes were really god D
Pattie0cakes chapter 10 . 2/11/2009
great story rateed M i should say.. well cant wait for the sequel
Pattie0cakes chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
so cute... so far the story has lots of sex vibe. thats cool but dont make the whole book like that.. it might get a little tiring
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
stop dazzling, Edward..lol

the way you ended the chapter reminds me of Steph Meyer.. which is pretty cool.

LOL I liked how you used the "sleep" quote and used it against him... I love scarcastic/ smart mouth comments.
Porsches As Bribes chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Great start, I especially loved when she was thinking about how human he now seemed to her, that was really cool and totally made sense.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »