Reviews for Truthful Treasure
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This was lovely! I adore character reflections, because it helps me to see how other writers interpret the characters and their feelings

This seems to sum up exactly the kind of person Neville is. He's always a little on the outside, never with a close friend. The amount of times it said in the books that they had to pair up in lessons and he was left out! Poor Neville, I've always thought he was so sweet.

His thoughts on his family seem perfect - I can well imagine he'd be so grateful to have a loving family. The parts about his grandmother seem so real too - although to be honest, I think he was a bit scared of her!

Finishing this fic by saying it's not your best one really raises my expectations for when I'll read some of your other ones ;)

You seem like a very talented author!

Sorry if I'm waffling~!
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I liked this one a lot. :) I never thought of Neville like that, so thank you for opening my eyes to a new possibility!
Jen89 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Oh I really liked this. Beautiful wording and I adored the bit about his children. Wonderful story.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
LOVED it! THis was absolutely fantastic! I loved that his Gran never responded to his letters with what he had talked about, and how he was afraid of being left behind. Great job! I loved that Hannah & his kids opened his eyes to it all - fantastic job! Loved it!
msllamalover chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Really, really nice. I liked the detail about his Gran, that set us up well, and the details about his child. You know how much I love Alice! I've never read anyone who gets into Neville's head as well as you do, and this was no exception.
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
omg that was so good! i think that neville was the character that developed the most throughout the series. he goes from an accident prone eleven year old boy to one the of the DA when harry is off finding horcruxes and cuts nagini's head off with godric gryffindor's sword. this depicts neville perfectly. you did a really good job! )