Reviews for Guilt
Rositapaisley chapter 5 . 7/19/2019
This is fantastic! I want a sequel!
Femslash08 chapter 5 . 6/9/2019
Noooo! Not 'The End'! Keep going! Write a sequel
reneelovessnape chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
I love re-reading your stories!
Silvara rivana chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
yayay. love the story tho now I want to know what happens next!
mina1 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
love it but i wish there woulb be more chapters
Minerva.mcgonagall247 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love this so much
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
OK, it was great! I read the whole story of yours in one breath) I'm usually quite cautious concerning HG/MM stories since I'm no fan of extreme fluffiness and, what's even worse, romance - but you managed to find the right balance between friendship and pupil/teacher relationship) And I like McGonagall putting up a good show - both with Malfoy where she barely had any strength and with Albus, this one was fantastic))

And though I actually doubt that calling a teacher 'Minerva' would be appropriate even for this kind of relaions, you still did a wonderful job!

Thanks you so much for writing)
potterhead1997 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
I really like it but I think it feeles as if it is not finished is there a sequel?
Aleize Claire chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
Another amazing fic! Please write a contineation! I would love to see more
BrokePerception chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Oh, come on. You cannot let this be the end. Please show us the ups and downs of their apprenticeship. You could show Minerva's rather stressful sides? Maybe she's got to make up for it at night, holding her whiel sleeping? Maybe a kiss here, or there? Pretty Please?
BrokePerception chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Awesome. LOL There's something so particular about rubbing another's back, and sleeping in one bed. Both actions can eb seen in different lights. It can be the evidence of companship, or love. For me, both have something very intimate in any way. I personally read/see it that way as well. I really hope Minerva allows Hermione to do it again, and maybe she accidentally brishes against the older woman's bosom or something. Maybe both women end entangled in a kiss? (Sorry. Mind running. That's what you get when you have got a good story running and a Bola lets her romantic imagination go wild. :) )
BrokePerception chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Awwe. Hugs will take over the world! lol
BrokePerception chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
That was...rather unexpected. Poor Min, though.
BrokePerception chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Mmm. This is rather familiar after having read your other fanfictions, but it doesn't take off the fact I very much like the whole Hurt/Comfort thing you have created. I'm happy to see that there are more chapters to satisfy my need for HG/MM tonight. You might want to watch your tenses ocasionally. You sometimes switch tenses, which comes over rather messy. It doesn't happen often, and I'm sure lots of people won't notice, but being a well trained beta, I did notice, and I just thought I mention. Overall your writing si very, very good, though. You entirely draw in your readers. I love the level of descriptions, and the comparisons you make here, and there. The story's filled with emotion, and i can easily replace myself in both Minerva and Hermione's position. (More Minerva, since I'm more of a stoic...)
B. Oots chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
The more I read, the more I like your stories.