Reviews for Guardian Angel
Lizette Ray chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Hey i just read u plz complete it?its unique
I-N-S-A-N-E I-C-E-C-R-E-A-M chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Wow! I lov this story! Like so much! It's really impressive, what with the language and what not. I'm still confused on bits but I think they will become clearer as the story progresses. I lov how you made jesse dangerous yet not. Plz update soon! Lov Lizzy!
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I LOVE it sooo much. Its super super good, just about the best ive ever read on fanfic. But for the next chapters do u mind if Paul could come in more? Its ur story but still it would be like old times if he tryed to take her from Jesse. Again plz update very soon like... In a month. Not 3 months like others. I really cant wait to read the rest :) :)
Fizzes chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Please please update soon! This story is great. keep up the good work
Forever I Will Glow chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
This is so good! I don't know if your planning on finishing it, since the last time you updated was four-ish years ago, but if you get the chance, please do! I'd love to read it!
Thanks!
Sammix13 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
More please.. Like seriously, post more! I fricken love your story!
tehe1010 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
please finish the story!1111
update chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
3 yrs, your longest delay. Pls update
HauntedGirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
pls pls PLS update this story or i might just DIE!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
please update! it just gets better and better! :)
EveGrace chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
it's really good though i think Susannah should be more tough, have her kick Paul between the legs! and Jesse be there to watch! and make Jesse swear Nombre De Dios
firecrushedcat chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
This is pretty interesting! It'll be such a pity to stop writing this. Please update soon! :D good job!
catgirld86 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Please finish this and update soon! I must know what happens next!
Miru-chan chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
I really like this story! I don't know what to make of Jesse, though. He's a little OOC, but not to terribly. I can't help wondering what happened to Suze's family, what Helene wanted to talk about, and if this story will ever be updated or finished. Please keep writing!
Britney Johnson chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
this is good story but i want to read more. Do you think you could finish it and make it longer? You could do a lot with this story and make it really interesting. It is good so far.