Reviews for Tempest
Christinou chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I have no idea how to review to such a story... but it is well written and you really got me intrigued. I think it's really hard to write something like that and you did a great job so far. So... you haven't updated in a while but I hope you'll pick it up
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
OH MY GOD PLEASE KEEP WRITING
I MIGHT DIE IF I DONT KNOW WHAT AHPPENS NEXT
I KNOW ITS AN OLD STORY BUT PLEASE OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW GOOD THIS IS

KEEP
WRITING
!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
This is...wow...just...wow, like so- ...wow.

so sad. I seriously hope Ziva gets better. Anorexia is the worst :(

I like the way this is written, though. It's really raw and emotional- almost brought me to tears.

please don't abandon this fic! update soon!
Team Rosalie chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
rly rly good! update soon! gr8 stry!
kanskyny chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
This was great, too. You're a good writer. :)
Alize chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
It's really hard to leave a worthy review after reading a story so raw and filled with such true, gut-wrenching suffering. I have never had anorexia, but have sometimes -every so often- denied myself comfort or food when things got rough and nothing made sense. I just felt like I didn't deserve to feel good or something. Or that the discomfort I'd experience from lack of food or isolation at least made sense, was logical, so maybe it was better than unexplainable angst. Anyway, this story speaks to me in a way I did not expect and I want to thank you for writing it and sharing it.
BlackRose8750 chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
I like this story. You really get into the person's mind. I hope you will finish it.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
You wrote another chapter YAY. But, as always, it's so deep and dark and depressing. I love it!
immyownsuperman chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
There we go...lol wow Kinda confusing but good! Update soon :D!
mousanony chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Wow, this is amazing.

Continue!
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
wow. update soon
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
i just found this fic and have fallen completely in love with it! well written, great story line, character kept perefectly! great insight into zivas mind... i cant wait for more!
jordan16 chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
plse plse plse kkep this story up its really good
CHOCOLATE.LUVR.forever chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
wow please ocntinue this story is so interesting
CatRox chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
I wish you'd update this :(