Reviews for The White Armor Ball
Tauriel chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Wassail! Merry Christmas!
CaraLee934 chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Beautiful.
I haven't read all of your other stories so some of the characters and back stories are unfamiliar but it was still lovely.
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I like this very muchly!
Where do you get your ideas from?! The white amour ball is a delightful idea, if not somewhat uncomfortable, and I love Jael's modesty and friendship with the Pevinsies. Is Periadan one of CS Lewis' characters? I gather his sons are yours is that right? You do them so well I really can't tell.
I especially like your ebony dryads. They seem very beautiful. I am kind of imagining them like the Ethiopian Pharaoh dynasty of queens. I often wish your stories were illustrated...
Heliopause chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Thank you for this cheerful, happy story! I really enjoyed it! You write such a dense, full Narnia! (and I can see that there must be lots of other stories for me to go chasing through, too - I look forward to them!)
MCH chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
This made me smile. I wish I had had an invite - to the ball as I not much good with a sword
Logitech mouse chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
I think that this is the most joyous depiction of a celebration that I have ever read.
sylphides chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
I was just browsing and came across this short story. I loved it! Poor Jaerin. :) Also, I have sung the Wassail Carol in my choir and it was rather fun singing your invented verses to the tune- albeit in the alto melody. You did very well writing clever verses that rhyme and fit the flow of the melody.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
I loved the songs. They're so poetic, and I could hear the melody in my head as I read them. You're great!
aniuwolfe chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
I was grinning from ear to ear that entire time. Fantastically adorable work.
HarmonyLover chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Oh, it's certainly Christmas now. I feel it all the way down to my toes. :)

HL
Taryn Streambattle chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Cute! Peterkins is adorable!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
That was a nice little break from all the angstiness! Very sweet! D
The Owl's Pen chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
COOL!
Nixie002 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Just darling! Haha I really liked the verses! ] Peterkins is so amusing. Great job! -
Lu Su chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
I loved this story, and the last part was absolutely amazing!

Wonderful job!