Reviews for Flirting with Danger
Kochabilka chapter 6 . 4/13
He only wants her for her blood. He wants to age her like a fine wine and then suck her dry. She'll never be his equal in his eyes. I feel sorry for her.
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Edward has overstepped the line.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Fascinating start.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
yuk yuk yuk! Talk about pathetic! Oh well, i was hoping she'd stand up for herself. Whatever!
Debby-1957 chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
The thought of Bella ‘forcing Edward’s hand’ to change her is scary and dangerous. Thank goodness you have a follow-up story because this is a cliff-hanger.

I really enjoyed this story! Thank you.
Debby-1957 chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
It was painful to read the anguish they both feel. Once again, I love the dialog you write, as well as the inner thoughts of each person. But, good heavens! Edward needs to learn to understand an individual’s free agency. As parents raising our kids, we can insist on standards of behavior, and the kids can choose to obey or to face the consequences. But, when they become adults they are responsible for themselves. In the book, ‘Eclipse’, Edward and Bella both learn about this important topic through painful trial and do a lot of maturing in ‘Eclipse’.
Debby-1957 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
This was a good line: “I took the bull by the horns, and the vampire by the hands.”

I like how Bella is trying to assert herself. It’s very clear that Edward has the best of motives for what he’s doing, even though he is wrong. You write really good dialog!
Debby-1957 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
This paragraph was brilliant: “It was seriously starting to annoy me. It didn't help that even though he was over a hundred years old, in physical body he was a 17 year old boy. I was 18, and it didn't sit well with me that someone frozen at that age should be telling me what I could and couldn't do. Then, when he got all paternalistic and controlling, it reminded me that he was old enough to be my great-grandfather. It got really confusing sometimes, and it threw me off balance.”

Once again, I really love how you write their mental voices. For example, when Bella was afraid Edward would be in her room, but more afraid to not have him there. Bella was always right about this; that when she became a vampire they would finally be equal partners.

By the way, that’s a very different way to make hot chocolate. Sounds interesting. Americans generally use a dry mix from the store. I like to make it from scratch with cocoa powder, sugar and milk.
Debby-1957 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
This sounded like Ricky Ricardo speaking to Lucy, but without the Cuban accent: "I believe you have some explaining to do,..."

I also love how you are writing Edward’s inner voice. I think they are being fairly mature as they argue; they are not screaming insults and hateful things that do real damage. They are trying to reason with each other.

That's an excellent description of Edward trying to control his temper.
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Your descriptions are very good. I can visualize the scene easily. I really enjoy how you write the thought process in Bella’s head. It was hard to read the details of the marijuana use, but it added to the realism.
whereiselvis chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Why would I prefer an abusive Edward to a narc? Huh?
whereiselvis chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I'm enjoying this! I kinda want Edward to get dark in this story...
whereiselvis chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
This Edward is more of a tight ass than usual - doe this get dark?
whereiselvis chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is a new twist- Bella is still a good girl and a stoner? I like it!
HappyEndingLover chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
That was neat. I am going to read Captive now. I'm glad you mentioned Flirting with Danger in the beginning of Captive because it gives a lot of background as to why Edward is so protective of Bella.