Reviews for Dare You To Move
Sae Ayameko chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
I actually loved how you ended this chapter. x3 This was such an awesome chapter. I can't tell you how many times I giggled. I feel sorry for Near. He isn't my favourite character, but I like how you made him. When it was made apparent that he was in the hospital I felt like I had missed something or over read something because I didn't know why he was there. Thanks for clearing that up, I liked how you put the story for the explanation. This is really good story, please update soon!
JasonToddlover chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
:3 Love this! Update soon!
Hexanna chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
IT WOULDN'T LET ME REVIEW CHAP 12! D: So it'll be here now :3...

MOAR RAPE! MOAR RAPE! MOAR RAPE! D: -natural redhead-
hggghj chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
I should be actually sleeping now.

But I'm not, 'cause I wanted to review this :D

Ahem...

THIS IS EPIC! I LOVE IT SOOO DAMN MUCH! UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!

-UPDATE!

...or else XD
twiztidchick666 chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
I like this story, so when are ya gonna update?
bloobearsimplicity chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
NUUUUUUUUU WHY NO UPDATE IN LIKE A YEAR AND A HALF? DO NOT TELL ME THIS FIC IS FRICKIN DONE ALREADY TT
u chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
hahaha "happy in my pants" I just lolled at that

I'm loving this story! It has made me laugh out loud several times by now! (in a good way)

the balance between humour and plot and everything else is just PERFECT XDXD

great!
Serenity Lhane chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
It's been a year, please update!
Kyoshi Sukina chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
I'm really hoping for more because that was amazing. I loved it and all the while I was rooting for L and Light to go together xD

And when apparently it happened I was mentally cheering. LxL and MxM is probably the best couple to have ever come to the world of yaoi

Even though it's been over a year you can't help but pray that another chapter will come.
kat716 chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
L will never get cake. THE CAKE IS A LIE! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Poor Matt, you're so mean to him.

Mello is a jealous little thing, isn't he? He's always gotta have *something* against Near...

It's been a while since you updated, so I hope you will soon. Please?

N
Solace in Sleep chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
I hope you update soon! I am soo in love with this story. Poor Matto-kun! How could that happen? Anyway, it's really good!
pretentious kneecap chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
That ridiculous MSN conversation seriously cracked me up.. "For the lulz."

Looking forward to the next installment.
XthirteenX chapter 12 . 11/20/2009
haha i love this story! i wonder if L ever will get his cake? please update soon this story is so amazing!
Lord Axxingtons chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Hello. I'm reviewing Chapter 1 because it is one of my favourite chapters (what kind of sadist am I?) and also because you, ma'am (one assumes), owe us a chapter. I'm suffering from Dare You To Move withdrawal symptoms. This is not good.

Also, do you mind if I print it out? XD I know it sounds weird but I do it with my all time favourite fanfics - print them out and bind them into folders so that I may read them at my leisure. Would that be OK?

Update soon plz! I love this story to death!

-Shiro
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
Wow. I wonder how long it actually took me to review on this. I've been away from ffn for a while... ; but I'm finally back (kinda sorta) and felt like this story deserved to be caught up with. :D

Did I ever mention how amazing this is? And personally, Matt's really just ignoring the obvious here. I mean, really Matty. It's L and LIGHT. I don't really blame him with his current mental state though.

Kinda want to see the task force again... just a bit. And is that case in America going to pop up again? I hope more obvious L/Light happens soon... Matty deserves to figure it out. Well, maybe not soon, but sometime. At least. Hope the next chappie's up soon!