Reviews for Too Close For Comfort
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 1/25
This is exactly how the scene should have went. Man. Too late for that. But I'm happy you wrote this. I live for these scenarios when it comes to Don, Charlie, and the other main characters.

- LA
Eliasaid chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
When I first saw this episode I had the same thought in my mind, it needed more. More of a threat, more action, and some of that awesome brotherly love. You nailed it!
somebody's sister chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love this way better! I was really disappointed with this scene in that episode and this makes it all better!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Great story. I liked it.
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Wow, you certainly have a way with words. Your stories contain a tense feel that give them a level of excitement too many stories are lacking.

Another job well done. :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
that was great loved it
hyper-swain chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
this would make for a great begining of a story, if the 2 goons got away with charlie and yuri decided to force him to do what he does for don, and then BIG BROTHER TO THE RESCUE! :)
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh, wow... awesomeness!;)
SpyingBirdsagain chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Excellent scene, very believable! I like the show but sometimes the writers create such an annoying anti-climax by leaving out stuff like this, it would make a hell of a difference to the show and keep fans happier! Wonder why they can't see that? Boo :( Long live fanfics! :D
epalladino chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Excellent AU scene for a great episode. Thanks, Beth
ALEO chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
From their reputation for ruthlessness I can more readily believe the mobsters actions here, kidnapping Charlie for a 'short ride' rather than just sitting in on a lecture to intimidate him. Taking direct action makes the result just that much surer, something the Russian mobsters would prefer.

An excellent additional scene for the episode and I agree with , what harm is there in some decent action in a cop show? (With it's pedigree the next episode has some promise...)
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That was a great story! I loved it! Keep up the good work:)
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
And a Merry Christmas to you, Ist.

Excellent little coda to Backscatter - I always hoped the Russians might come back to haunt the Eppes boys one day, so this made very welcome reading.
Daniela chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That's such a great missing scene! Backscatter is one of my faves and your fic fits in really good!
masondixon chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Very nice to get a new story by you. I have missed your writing. I do hope that you have a new Charlie story in the works. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday.