Reviews for Too Close For Comfort
Eliasaid chapter 1 . 2/24
When I first saw this episode I had the same thought in my mind, it needed more. More of a threat, more action, and some of that awesome brotherly love. You nailed it!
somebody's sister chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love this way better! I was really disappointed with this scene in that episode and this makes it all better!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Great story. I liked it.
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Wow, you certainly have a way with words. Your stories contain a tense feel that give them a level of excitement too many stories are lacking.

Another job well done. :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
that was great loved it
hyper-swain chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
this would make for a great begining of a story, if the 2 goons got away with charlie and yuri decided to force him to do what he does for don, and then BIG BROTHER TO THE RESCUE! :)
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh, wow... awesomeness!;)
SpyingBirdsagain chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Excellent scene, very believable! I like the show but sometimes the writers create such an annoying anti-climax by leaving out stuff like this, it would make a hell of a difference to the show and keep fans happier! Wonder why they can't see that? Boo :( Long live fanfics! :D
epalladino chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Excellent AU scene for a great episode. Thanks, Beth
ALEO chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
From their reputation for ruthlessness I can more readily believe the mobsters actions here, kidnapping Charlie for a 'short ride' rather than just sitting in on a lecture to intimidate him. Taking direct action makes the result just that much surer, something the Russian mobsters would prefer.

An excellent additional scene for the episode and I agree with , what harm is there in some decent action in a cop show? (With it's pedigree the next episode has some promise...)
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That was a great story! I loved it! Keep up the good work:)
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
And a Merry Christmas to you, Ist.

Excellent little coda to Backscatter - I always hoped the Russians might come back to haunt the Eppes boys one day, so this made very welcome reading.
Daniela chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That's such a great missing scene! Backscatter is one of my faves and your fic fits in really good!
masondixon chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Very nice to get a new story by you. I have missed your writing. I do hope that you have a new Charlie story in the works. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
An absolutely wonderful tag! I loved it.

I don't understand why they can't have a few scenes like this on the show. I know they want to keep it strong in math with intelligent, creative plots - but sometimes the show gets lost in the heavy dialouge and convoluted storylines. Once in a while we need some action and danger. Something like this. What would it hurt?

This was realistic and believable and very true to the characters and fit into the originial episode beautifully.

Well done.

Merry Christmas to you as well and have a safe and healthy New Year.