Reviews for Snapdragon
vucizalis chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
OMG you should totally make this into a multiple-chapter story. I this it's good how you've written Ichigo's love for Nel as a father would to his daughter.
HK-Revan chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Heroes never last long. ~anon

This shows how Ichigo is the kind of hero who...who is the one who cannot win a war. He is too kind, too caring and too brave. It's good that he hangs onto what he knows to be true and right.

Too many times I've read stuff about how he's changed or became darker or just goes all 'DIE DIE!'. It gets tiring after a while.

The good heroes are the ones who do the small things. They remember the people are hurt in the war. It's good to have people like that.

Aside from my little rant, your stories bring out the ranter in me, nice story.
xShirochanx chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Really nice.

It was sad, but I like it.

Great job!

-Shiro
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
who knows this may be how this arc of bleach ends

very nice

keep up the good work
CyberXigbar chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ok, first of all: thank you. Thank you for adding to the list of tragically rare Nel fics. It really shows off Ichigo's hero complex (or stubborness), his protective feelings of his constant companion in hostile territory and how HARD it is to do what's right (I can definitely relate). My only real complaint about this fic is that it's a one-shot. Seriously, you have all the set up for a really awesome multi-chapter story here! ...Anyway, enough pressure, it's your choice in the end and you're not being paid for this. I also liked how your spelling, grammar and sentence structure didn't make me want to claw my eyes out (having seen too many of those for my taste). Anyway, great job on this story and I'm looking forward to future works! XD
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
So Ichigo makes his decision. He chooses a life of exile.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That is so very cute but so very Ichigo; taking up the role of protector, even for someone who doesn't need protecting (or at least, not all of the time.)
Motif chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Yes! Ichigo fic with Nel. I wanna read more of that. I'll wait for more chapter.
JovialShogun chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I would expect no less of Ichigo. Excellent job. Although, it had a rather suspenseful end. Why must such excellent stories be one-shots? :)
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
heyy! amazing story! though i'm a bit sad that its only a one-shot, i totally think that youshould make it a mulit-chapter story! its very well written, and the plot is great. i also think that there should be more ichigo/nel stories. and the plot you have going is totally awesome. i also love that the friends are keeping the secret. and i love that you've brought shinji into it. i totally am hping that you put this as a mulit-chapter story! becuase you could go far with it. becuase then there is the mess of ichigo taking nel away, and his friends that won't say anything. and whether or not that the SS will go after them...please please PLEASE make this into a mulit-chapter story!XD
Sarloos chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
More please. I love all your fics, and would love to see a continuation of this. Originality rules all. :)
TimeTravelFreak chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I love this story. You portrayed Ichigo really well and I can really imagine him doing something like this.

Thanks for sharing!
musicallady1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was a cool one-shot. It's sad in a way because Ichigo is leaving his friends and family to once again save someone that Soul Society rather kill off than have to sully their hands with, but it's good because he decided Nel was worth saving. I can totally see him joining the Vizards in order to save someone. It was pretty awesome that he sends away Rukia to keep her out of trouble.

Anyway, keep up the great work!
Lady Dragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Ah, it's a pity that this is just a oneshot. I would really like to see what Ichigo and Nel's lives are like living with the Vizard.

Of course, I am a huge Vizard fan and I love Nel to pieces, so I am biased.

Anyway, very nicely done. I think Ichigo's decision was perfectly in character, as were everyone else's as well. The only thing that confuses me, is whether or not Orihime, Ishida, and Chado went into hiding with Ichigo. That part wasn't too clear. Did he just inform them of his decision or did they leave with him?
J'aime Manga chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This story is really intriguing. It has a lot of potential and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »