Reviews for What he would do for love
StrawberryStoleYourCookie chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
AWWWWW! I always wanted to know what would happen if Raoul didn't save Christine from that scene. This was excellent! You really did well with it.
peaceloveandchrist chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I like this story a lot! I will read on!
Obscure Bird chapter 15 . 7/30/2009
Incredible. That is absolutely amazing. I... I'm kind of new to the Phantomof the Opera... I don't know if I know it well enough to give you as good a review as you deserve (By Hell, I could rant if it were Sweeney Todd!) but it seemed so bloody perfect, the characters complex, the ending so beautifully sad... Amazing job.
Obscure Bird chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
O_o This chapter - hell, this whole story, is just amazingly written! What an ending!
Oreal770 chapter 15 . 7/27/2009
she went to heaven, with Erik. While the Phantom, who had haunted them for so long, burned in hell. Evil, evil phantom, who stole her away, and who almost killed meg. Kind, kind erik, who jumped, to save christine from the phantom.

well thats how i see it. How could he do that? :( erik...

very emotional, well written, you had me hooked from the first chapter. Very good. Well Done :)
Queen of the Skye chapter 15 . 7/23/2009
sad...confusing...moving...too many adjectives. whatever. it's good.
Queen of the Skye chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
mh, hopeful ending, i like it.
Isabella101 chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
All i can say is...

BRAVO! :)

*Claps madly until hands fall off*

Your Obedient Reader

-Isabella-
Estrid2006 chapter 15 . 2/8/2009
oh my god that was so sweet! but i still don't forgive you for killing him ), still yay! that was an awesome chapter i loved it!

hebo estel,

estrid2006
Adraline Kali chapter 15 . 2/8/2009
BEAUTIFUL story. Thank you for the last chapter. It made the ending a lot more smooth. I loved the story. Great job.
LeighWolf chapter 15 . 2/8/2009
Wow! That was an amazing story! I love the way you ended it with Christine and Erik. I like Roaul, but I always felt that Erik was the better choice. That was good, really good! :)
Grassina3 chapter 15 . 2/8/2009
That was an unexpected ending, but it really was very good! :)
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 15 . 2/8/2009
OH MY GOSH! That was an awsome ending! I love how her true love was really Eric, not Rauol, but you still had some reconcilliation between Christine and him.

Tecknically, there is no marriage in heaven, but I am so glad they will spend eternity loving each other in the best possible way-strait from the heart!

Bravo!

-Rose that Blooms in Secret
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 14 . 2/6/2009
Oh, NO! This isn't the end is it? It would be a good end for both Eric and Christine, they would both be free, wouldn't they? But I can't stumoch a suicide!

I do want congradulate you on the way you handled the characters. So many people make either the Phantom, Christine, or both completely different people to suit their stupid love stories. You kept them true to their own personalities, good job!

It is completely out of character for me to like a tragity, but I thuroughly enjoyed this one. I'm going to check out your other stories now; This reader is very impressed.

-Rose that Blooms in Secret
Adraline Kali chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
NO! This cannot be the end! Please tell me that this is not the end!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »