Reviews for Forbidden
UselessScottishTigerGirl556 chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
best ever. I love it. :)
sweetsugar66 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
i love it. more plz as update soon pretty plz.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Oh, now I'm wondering about the pairing and if Jacob is well Human!Jacob or Werewolf!Jacob.

I wonder how Derek became a vampire (assumption) if George isn't one.

Will you continue this? It will be interesting to see where this goes. In some ways, Casey is like Bella (klutz in common for sure)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Very cute. Wouldn't Casey realize they are cold to the touch when she hugged everyone?

Cool crossover
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
No mention of Edward so does that mean Derek is the 'replacement'?

Why don't you have this under the crossover option? Easier to find if you ask me.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
I guess I could see why the family warned Casey of Derek's moods.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
You had Lizzie introduce herself as a Venturi during the kid intros.

I know what Derek is (because of the crossover) but are the other Venturis like that too?
StarNoble 17 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I'll be nice and say nothing since I said I'd read your Twilight fanfictions, but I hate Twilight.
captaintightpants chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I'm reviewing chapter 1 for some odd reason. I've read the story so far and I love it! You haven't updated in forever though! Agh!
EsmeCullen2398 chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
loved it!
deleted9 chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
Haha, aww, I don't know what I would do if I was called on the fact I was gawking at someone! This chapter made me chuckle, you are continuing to do a wonderful job! Dang, it'd be sad not to know what a wrench was..I'm er...pretty sure I could point it out! Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Ooh, Eclipse was good. Especially after New Moon since although I did enjoy it...it freaking pissed me off lol. Hah, Jacob...Jacob, Jacob, Jacob...he's going to be an interesting addition, I can already tell. I like how you added the emphasis on this, I can see Billy saying it like that. Great chapter! I hope I can read more later, I think I'm about to pass out. Sleep wise not medically or anything lol.
deleted9 chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Congrats on the new laptop. I love laptops. Derek sure is being smooth with the parents, although that doesn't surprise me especially if he's Edward ish lol. Reading all these Twilight stories sure makes me want to delve into the book series again. I might when I get more free reading time. Haha, you gotta love Alice and her mouth. She always makes me laugh. Ooh, we are finding more and more about Derek..this is cool, great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Aww, Derek is being all nice, lol...I like it. He seems very intuitive too. By the way, before I keep reading, I apologize for not reviewing more quickly. School no life sometimes, as I'm sure you've experienced. Moving on... Ohh, now we see how the Twilight characters are going to work themselves in..well except for Edward, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say Derek is sort of taking his place lol? Anyway, great chapter, I really enjoy this story! Great idea!
SlothKeeper chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
lol, wow. I can just see it now. Casey fixing a car, trip, and then cue falling tools. update soon.