Reviews for Picture Paints a Thousand Words
Longing to Write chapter 11 . 9/19
You do know that the Washington Redskins play in Washington D.C. not Washington state. The correct football team for this story would be the Seattle Seahawks, they play in Washington state - 2,800 miles away.

Otherwise the chapter was cute.
ymsg678 chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
Sequel please please please!
Runaway'96 chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
I enjoyed reading this story, your writing skills are great!
twlightbella chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
Edward proposes to Bella , Emmett wakes up from his coma, emmett and Rosalie are having a baby, Bella photos where in a gallery.
CascadaBlack711 chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
loved this story! great job!
Aviva Aria chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
I really love the story, William is the cutest. Just so you know, the Washington Redskins are the Washington DC football team, not the Washington State team.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
Loved your story! I wish I got a peek I to their future...maybe one day you will post a future shot :)
marysway chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
:-)
marysway chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
:-)
hardee chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
You little sneaky devil! At the beginning of this chapter I thought it was a wedding! Enjoyed this little slice of heaven this story is. Thanks for writing and I'm on to check out anything else you may have wriiten.
hardee chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Yes a great chapter, so much family, so much love, I can feel it.
hardee chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
A big sigh of relief! I thought for sure Emmett was a goner. Sweet beginning for Emmett and Rose.
hardee chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Loved this chapter. Always like drama when it involves jealousy. Oh my gosh, what's happening with Emmett?
hardee chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
Nothing like a storybook Christmas is there. Sweet chapter.
hardee chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
Wow, moving in together is huge! Hope nothing goes wrong. Bella taking care of a sick William was priceless.