Reviews for Tis the Season
blackandivorykeys chapter 1 . 5/26/2009

I'm review 100. xD
Sophia24 chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
that chapter was really good. I am really enjoying this story even though it isnt the christmans period any more. Its kind of creey that an eight year old could already have player tendancies but i know what you mean about younger kids having boyfriends. Apparently, i had one when i was six - although i have no recolection of it - and during the an assembly we had at school everyone went quiet and all you could hear was me and the boy professing our love for each other. I am beyond relieved that there is no physical evidence of that moment in time.

Anyway, i really cant wait for the next chapter! :D
Hadley James chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Honestly..i thought it was great! :)

you should keep writing and you

and ashel should write something together..

it would be amazing :)
ldybug1701 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
If I didn't know better, I would swear you were married with kids. You have definitely captured how married life is. I love the story, can't wait to read more.
ldybug1701 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
OMG! I can't believe that little jerky eight year old already being a womanizer. I hope Devyn gives him what he deserves. You are right about moody young girls. I definitely was.
ldybug1701 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This story is so cute. Having a family myself, I really can relate.
DeadlyPrecious chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
really good! update soon please!
Petaloutha chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
dudde write moree! i love stories like these :)
Shoelace13 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
i'm hoked to this story now
kiriny13 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
You and ashel are awesome. I just wanted to say that :) I like where this story is going! Even more where it left off xD Can't wait to read more, you're great :)
Tatiana Marisa chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
wow yellow thats a heck of a name! lol i liked your story so no need to "cry in a corner"
briiittx xhc chapter 3 . 1/31/2009

You crack me up!

I love your story!

Your a amazing writer!

Uh oh Edward is sexually frustrated now!

I wonder how far Emmett can push his buttons!

You got to update soon!

I'm in love with your story!

Don't cry in a corner!

This chapter rocked!

Please update soon!
briiittx xhc chapter 2 . 1/31/2009

I love the word of the day!

It made me laugh when everyone kept using it!

Uh oh!

Devyn is gone!

I love how Edward tells them to wear hats and he wont.

Aw I like how caring Andrew is about Devyn!

It's cute!

Too bad they are cousins!

Awesome chapter!

Can't wait to read more!

briiittx xhc chapter 1 . 1/31/2009

I'm loving this!

It sounds so awesome!

Aw her kids are cute!

Wait do any of them have Edward's hair?

I loved the chapter!

Hehe aww Emmett's son is the complete opposite of him!

I can't wait to continue reading!

Awesome job!

sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Ha-ha! And you think that your UPDATING is late? Check out this mofo right here! This is like, a fucking YEAR later! XD Oh, I am SO good. ;)

Jeez, no offense, but Dev's one of the bitchiest whatever-years old that I know. I mean, if I ever did that to MY dad, he would hit me so hard and fast my flipping head would SPIN. But, this is Edward, and he's...ya know. Practically a pacifist. Or however you spell that.

Man, these punishments are NOT doing their job. Old people actually get PLEASURE from it! What's next, an African American as our next President of the United States? PSH. ;)

Well, Edward- or little Eddie for that matter- are not very happy with the sudden company. Gee whiz, I wonder why?

Aw, seeing Edward interact with his children is incredibly heart-warming...though back in MY day, we would call that CHILD ABUSE. ;)

I don't even know if you're going to update on this, but just for the fun of it, I'll say I can't wait for the next chap anyways!

Sid B.