Reviews for Tis the Season
jvanshuff chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Very cute, really enjoyed it.
HerGoldenEyes108 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Loved this chapter and when I read the sneak preview of TEOTH I did the biggest squeal i've even done.

You and ashel have corrupted my poor-not so innocent-mind! How could you? It's like mind rape!

HerGoldenEyes108
lovesanime92 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Hehehe, udpate really soon! Poor Edward! lol. UPdate really soon!
Everintruiged chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
I like it.

I also love a sexually frustrated Edward.. in EPOV... so if you could just update sooner... hm?

Connie
KristineCullen chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hayden are you going to update this story anymore?
Leaf wants you chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Haha, this is soo cute!

i had my first "boyfriend"

when i was 2 and we"dated"

till i was almost six , lol

My sister's been moody since

she was 7 and she still moody.

This is a great Christmas story.
musicizmylife chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
i can't wait 4 ur next update. i really like this story so far. i totally get what u mean about moody 8 yr. old girls. my cousin SO moody it's not even funny. pleez update soon! :)
call-it-golden chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I really like it! Im excited to get chapter updates from this! I like how they're already married and have kids and human. I can never find stories like that.
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Funny, your the first male writer I have come across on Fanfiction, and you have just cracked my top four, Your a great writer, Nice story!
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Lol, sounds like fun!
FanPyre-09 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I liked it and can't wait to read more!

Melissa
kendall515 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
This is a cute story. I had my first boyfriend when I was 9 and ihad 2 older brothers who totally freaked out. So its a good thing Devyn doesn't have older bros. They are a pain the ass. Anyways update soon please.
cedwardlover123 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
fantastic :) keep writing this one... its a keeper xo
kearakee chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
so the daughters 8 and they have 2 boys 6 and 4... huh I like it! and yes i believe u on they little girl thing... iv seen some little girls that look like their future occupation in to be a hooker!... and they drama that comes with that... and little boys like scottie... their real... i know one! hahah she should totally do a turn around when she finds out and do a "scottie doesnt know.." hahaha! love that song!
kearakee chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
what is the idea of the story? is it just a simple christmas story? i like it though! Edward and bella are so hott together! even being older!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »