Reviews for Tis the Season
kendall515 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Awesome chapter. Sexually frustrated Edward is my fave!
Suzie092290 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
LOL LOVE THIS! Oh my, poor Edward...Great job with this chapter...from Edward with their daughter to the end! LOVE IT!
jvanshuff chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Very cute, really enjoyed it.
HerGoldenEyes108 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Loved this chapter and when I read the sneak preview of TEOTH I did the biggest squeal i've even done.

You and ashel have corrupted my poor-not so innocent-mind! How could you? It's like mind rape!

lovesanime92 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Hehehe, udpate really soon! Poor Edward! lol. UPdate really soon!
Everintruiged chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
I like it.

I also love a sexually frustrated Edward.. in EPOV... so if you could just update sooner... hm?

KristineCullen chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hayden are you going to update this story anymore?
Leaf wants you chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Haha, this is soo cute!

i had my first "boyfriend"

when i was 2 and we"dated"

till i was almost six , lol

My sister's been moody since

she was 7 and she still moody.

This is a great Christmas story.
musicizmylife chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
i can't wait 4 ur next update. i really like this story so far. i totally get what u mean about moody 8 yr. old girls. my cousin SO moody it's not even funny. pleez update soon! :)
call-it-golden chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I really like it! Im excited to get chapter updates from this! I like how they're already married and have kids and human. I can never find stories like that.
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Funny, your the first male writer I have come across on Fanfiction, and you have just cracked my top four, Your a great writer, Nice story!
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Lol, sounds like fun!
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I liked it and can't wait to read more!

kendall515 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
This is a cute story. I had my first boyfriend when I was 9 and ihad 2 older brothers who totally freaked out. So its a good thing Devyn doesn't have older bros. They are a pain the ass. Anyways update soon please.
cedwardlover123 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
fantastic :) keep writing this one... its a keeper xo
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »