Reviews for Tis the Season
frankytory chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
oh i want to hear the sneak peek! well i like the way this story is going... and i hope it will keep going you now so its not one of those stories with one or two chapters! anyways i like it and hope to read more! oh and i really like all the characters or anyways kids in the story they remind me of my family that's always good in a story... but that would make bella and edward my sister and her husband and that would lead to very weird moments with them! lol well i don't think that will happen but i like the story so far!
twilightpatches45 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
this story seems interesting! Great start!

update soon! :)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This is great. I love that you didn't sugar coat life with three kids. :) Car sick kids are not fun. We have had our share of puking. Our dog puked on our daughter. She cried and I laughed hysterically. My hubby had to take care of it because I couldn't stop laughing long enough to help. Scared her for life, I'm sure. LOL!
HerGoldenEyes108 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
It's awesome!

I throughly enjoyed the first chapter and can't wait for more!

I haven't read many 'Christmas' fanfics yet and out of the few that I have, this is the best.

Keep going, I love your work.

-HGE108
crossthepondigo chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I LOVEDD ITT

lmaOO! who knew Eddie can be a horny dog...?

lmaOO! jkjk amazing P
Maid With The Flaxen Hair chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I love anything you write basically, but this was really cute. You can tell that TEOTH is one of your favorite stories since you see Abby in each of the kids. I hope you stick with this one since i'd love to see what you do or have happen with it.

Anyway cant wait for an update on any of your stories!
lovesanime92 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
their should be more limon in their ;) and i love it u should coniue and update really soon!
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aww... that was so sweet!

Can't wait to see what else you're coming up with.. and the sexually repressed Edward? That ain't half bad either. ;)

Connie