Reviews for Of Sound Mind and Body
Equify chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Very cute chapter. Keep updating, I know it can be hard but just keep on trucking.
slashfan54 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Man that was good.

Can't wait for more
CrystalDragon791 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
WHAT? Right about what? I read this chapter, all right, but I have no idea what you're up to! WHY AM I SO OUT OF THE LOOP? AH!
CrystalDragon791 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
There, I'm reviewing. I already read this chapter. It is good. Hot wet shirtless German man. You're welcome.
Equify chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
I liked this chapter!

Are you going to do the crazy thing and make her his actual blood child?

Cause I think that's be pretty cool.
CrystalDragon791 chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
OMG. I would be so impressed if I hadn't read this already. Although, the similarities between you and House never cease to amaze me.
Equify chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Cute and funny all at the same time.

You better update!

Happy Holidays
socrgrl14 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
awesome story. just wondering, but what does Audrey look like?
Extraho chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
this is really interesting! cant wait to read more!
XxCelina-MariexX chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Teeheehee. I love it. I was a little uneasy to read it because most of the "authors" on here are people just entering puberty. They also have this misguided notion they can write a decent story. I do however apologize to you if you are a teenybopper. In that case you must be very mature for your age, and is great at writing. Ok back to the story.

You captured Dr. House's hostility/wit/whatever very well. Good job :). Although the concept isnt that original, you still give it that extra oomph or je nai se que to it. I'm not french so work with me here. But yes, update soon and I shall put you on alert. I have an account but I'm not logged in nor am I an author :D.
ra5555 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Good start for a fic. I'm going to wait for another chapter or two, before giving any feedback. I await your next update.
huge luriefor real chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
cool
mags chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
dude this is soo well written i could picture it happening all in my head. its awesome!