Reviews for My Love for Them
Invasor Irken K chapter 2 . 1/1
please, continue with this fic pleaseeeee.
markstn41 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
awesome work keep it up please.
markstn41 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
keep up great work.
Ice T chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Oww, it's a shame this one is not finished... Maybe, anytime soon?
It must be sooo creepy to have two identical ducks at the table when one of them is your dad and the other one is your boyfriend...
marksteven chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
hey here is an idea have negaduck proposing to gosalyn and then marriage or have gosalyn get kidnapped by taurus bulba so negaduck has to go save her from him. i'am dying to find out please please get this done so please
marksteven chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i really hope you get this done soon i really love it keep up the good work.
LadyJeda25 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Please oh please update this I love it !
Waruitenshi chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Lmfao. So far so good. Awesome that you are continuing this series. Hopefully Gosalyn stays faithful to Negaduck and all that good stuff. _ they make a good pair. Personally, I always figured when it came to immortals age seemed a null and void concept Lmfao. Can't wait for more if there is any! YAY!
OnaRhea chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Welllllll, where is the next chapter? Very great stories. I love them and hope to see what comes next soon. :D
Zero Sparda chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
So far so good i hope that you continue where you left off and finish this story i cant wait for the mallards
LyllithWho chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
You should update ASAP. These stories are AMAZING! I was addicted in the first paragraph of the first story! PLEEEEASE update soon! It'd be a real crime if you left this unfinished!

Your new fan,

Lyllith C. Fon
Caos Gal55592 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
So I have just been reading both of te fics before this one in the past two hours and I must say that I love it.

My only problem is that I looked up and saw the last update date! WAH! Oh well, I hope you can update soon. I shall not beg, I shall not beg... please, please, Please, Please, PLEASE!

Ahem, anywho very awesome stories and I can't wait to see what will happen.
que-min the un-thin chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
the-fluff-kills-

...but in the best way possible! i'm dangerously close to exploding; so cute, and everybody's as in character as they can be considering, you know, the story XD. i dunno why you haven't kept with it for so long; i'd read it.
DarkledMind chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Oh Good Goose! I absolutely *adore* this paring, and this series. "My Love For Her' was an absolute masterpiece of emotions and troubles. This one has just as much potential! Please, you haven't updated in so very long. Can you please update as soon as possible? Please, for the sake of a new watcher!
good story xavier11fuse.net chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
when are you going to put chapter 3 up because i want to know whats going to happen next and if gosalyns and drakes granpanrents stays with them and whats going to happen to gosalyn and nagaduck and will gosalyn still stay in school