Reviews for My Love for Them
LordNegaduck chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I so can't wait to find out more about Drake's parents! He only spoke of them once ROFL Nice chapter!
LordNegaduck chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Oh wow! Another awesome Negagduck and Gosalyn Story! Tis so excellent and I so love the beginning :D
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
interesting
negschainsaw chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
very good chapter, lots of humor , its funny how drake reactes at the coming of his parents-
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Aw...poor Negsy. [ Lol. DW's parent's? This is going to be good...!

I squeeled when I saw you updated. xD
good story xavier11fuse.net chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
when are you going too put chapter 2 up because i want to know whats going to happen next and this story is geting to get good and whats going ot happen to gosalyn
LADYMALLARD chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I think this is going to be, an interesting story. I remember the other story, that this is continuing, although it's been a while, since I read it. You have a great start for this one, character interaction is very good, I especially like Negaduck's reaction, to Gos's glum look at the door, this chapter, typical Negs, I thought. Your bedroom scean in chapter one, was cute and funny, Now, when I see or think of Ol' Negaduck, the name "Fluffybottom" is going to sneak into my imagination, conjuring up quite a fun picture. Great Job on both chapters, I'm looking forward to the next one. Till then, Happy Writing!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Haha! I laughed at Gos's little awkward moment near the end there. That was too funny. Great chapter. I love that they have such an ordinary problem they're going to have to face. And I liked the background on Drake's family in this chapter. Nice work!
damonika2009 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Nice. I just got through reading the other parts and I liked them. Please continue.
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
-snorts laughing- Fluffybottom. -snicker- I think that just made my morning.

Can't wait for the other chapters!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
cool
EricaX chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow. I'm so thrilled that you are continuing this little series. I truly loved the first two stories.

Sounds great! Can't wait for more!

-EricaX
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aww! They're so cute together! I just want to hug them. Great job with this chapter. It was casual, but very nice. Can't wait for more!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2