Reviews for Foetus
LegendaryHighFive chapter 41 . 6/23/2009
AW! poor house! Come on! Don't be stupid House! PLZ CONTINUE!
i luv ewansmile chapter 41 . 6/23/2009
Aw! Loved this chapter! Very happy they have a little boy! I'm curious to what she will name him. Maybe House will come out of his funk and help to name the precious child. Well done. Very well written. Defiantely enjoyed this chapter.
loveandsqualor chapter 41 . 6/23/2009
Yes! I'm kinda sick of Huddy girls, so a baby boy is just perfect. I can wair for your next uodate!
Miz iNDePEndANt chapter 41 . 6/23/2009
aww the little spawn has daddy's eyes :*)

I like the idea of the baby being a boy. So cute of Wilson to stay with her during the labor.

House needs to shape up and get his ass together
Winnywriter chapter 41 . 6/23/2009
And now it's time for my happy dance! *dances*

The end of this chapter was kind of bitter-sweet, too...I feel so sorry for House because he's being so indecisive.

Do you know what the name is or are you still mulling it over? ;-)

Oh, and thanks so much for the birthday wishes! XD
MaudMF chapter 41 . 6/23/2009
wilson "you manipulativ bitch"...great chapter! thanks!
Trinity005 chapter 40 . 6/22/2009
Yay! I can't wait for this baby to be born... but I'm sad that the fic is coming to the end!
inlovewithitalianfood chapter 40 . 6/22/2009
great chapter as always! please keep writing!
tvandmusicfan chapter 40 . 6/22/2009
Now I really cannot wait for the next chapter to come.

*Grabs a 5 bags of chips, 20 water bottles, and sits and stares at the computer*
etFated chapter 40 . 6/21/2009
Man...don't it it like that. :D I can't wait for the next chapter. I want House to admit he wants to be a dad. :D AH...loving this story. i can't wait for more. please please please update very soon. :D
CarlyBear025 chapter 40 . 6/21/2009
Awesome chapter. As always I cant wait for more.
houselover1 chapter 40 . 6/21/2009
OMG! That was a fantastic update! I can't wait to find out what you are going to do next! The only thing I am upset about, is seeing this story come to an end. Well, it has been a joyfull ride so far, I can't wait to see the end, even though I am totally dreading it at the same time. I can't wait for your next update! Good luck writing the next chapter!
BloomingSparrow chapter 40 . 6/21/2009
Hm...this makes me want the next chapter EVEN MORE! XD
i luv ewansmile chapter 40 . 6/21/2009
Loved it! Enjoyed seeing how everything progressed, with Wilson being the medium ground between House and Cuddy. Very nicely done. Very excited for the next chapter. Can't wait for more! Awesome update!
Winnywriter chapter 40 . 6/21/2009
Woohoo! I can't believe that after all this time, Cuddy's actually going to *have* the baby!...right?

Haha, nice chapter. I liked the bit about House doing the crossword in pen. Seems like him.

I know you're probably hearing this alot, but...update soon! :D

Btw, my birthday is tomorrow and this was a great little present! XD
882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »