Reviews for Foetus
Rac chapter 36 . 1/4/2011
This is definitely the best fiction I've read so far here!
Irene3691 chapter 44 . 3/10/2010
Hi! Okay, it's 5:01 in the morning and I've just finished your fic. I loved it! Congratulations! It's awesome!

Nice story, very well writen and I loved the name of the baby!

I just wanted to let you know, although you wrote this months ago and I don't know if you keep receiving reviews!

Now I'm gonna get some sleep! I hope to dream about this story, so nice!

Ah I wrote a fic with 2 friends, it's called The Huddy Truth.

I'm gonna post it again here on now that we have it corrected and revised for the fourth time.

Well, once again, great fanfiction.
isabellloveu chapter 44 . 12/12/2009
This is the best Fanfic I have ever read, it is one of the best things I have ever read! Keep up the good work! :) 33
MissBates chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
"... to keep his mind off the problem he seemed to be obsessing about, there was nothing better than to actually go through Cuddy’s underwear drawer, and so he did."

Good one. Like your style.
tokidoki91 chapter 44 . 9/15/2009

I really loved your story: well written (didn't notice you weren't a native English speaker), great plot and House/Cuddy were almost always in character (IMO, House listening to 'Dirty Little Secret' *is* OOC :p). Hope you keep writting event though you'll probably be very busy with your studies. Good luck with med school!

E já agora o resto do comentário escrevo em português (não escrevi o início porque os elogios à história são para ser lidos por toda a gente, não é?). Mas posso já agora dizer que também estou a estudar medicina, em Lisboa, então fiquei curiosa se também irias estudar para esses lados :)
Natasha Cantrell chapter 44 . 9/1/2009
OMG that was so BRILLIANT! I was in tears fully for about the last few chapters up until the epilogue. Loved it, loved it! I know there's a sequel and I'm so heading over there right now to read it! Once again, fabulousjobiloveditsomuch! :)
ab89us chapter 44 . 9/1/2009
I love this story to bits and pieces!

ab89us chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
As much as I would love to finish this story I have other things that need to get done. BUT I will read more later! How could I not? This story is friken AWESOME!

Natasha Cantrell chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
Okay, I wanted to read the whole thing in one sitting, but it's dreadfully late (or early, since it's like 3:30 in the morning) and I'm so falling asleep at the keyboard! But I love it so far! I was so moved on how House and Cuddy were watching GWTW and just being close to each other. It was so adorable that I could cry! AWW but anyhow, first thing tomorrow, I'm so on this!

Great job! :)
forensic.lady chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
two-word review: AMAZINGLY PERFECT. x)

marykent chapter 44 . 8/23/2009
Wow, what an incredible story! I feel like I just wasted my entire day, but at the same time I loved laying in bed reading this :) I think my favorite part was when Cuddy listened to House's music-I just loved the music selection. Good luck on the sequel, I know it will be great!
Owl Emporium chapter 44 . 8/20/2009
This was such a great story. I truly loved this! Great job. (: So very sweet.
Akemi1582 chapter 44 . 8/15/2009
I love this fic, would you believe I've been reading this from chapter one and it is now past midnight? Well worth the lack of sleep. My favorite part has got to be the epilogue, just because it was full of Huddy :)

Amazing work!

3Mazzy-Bee chapter 44 . 8/6/2009

I've just read the whole story (not in a oner!) and it was awesome.

The whole 'House and Cuddy being too arrogant' was totally on character and the whole story was a joy to read.

Loved it

Missing Linka chapter 44 . 7/27/2009
That was absolutely brilliant! *sighs*

It's a shame that it's over, but it's still perfect!

God bless you!