Reviews for Foetus
i luv ewansmile chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
Just wanted to say thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderful story!
McHuddylovin chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
loved it please write other stories you have talent!:)

ccs chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
This story was amazing, youre very talented I hope you have some ideas for new fics. Id definitely read them! :)
noname267 chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
Continue to write House/Cuddy story they will be good because this one was.
jwhite2199 chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
A very sweet ending to an incredible story. Well-done. Thanks for taking us along for the ride.
wenb45 chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
So glad I found this story. I loved it! Well-written and just kept the reader wanting more. Speaking of which...sequel? Please? Either way, thanks for sharing your work.
MaudMF chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
great epilogue!

shercastle chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
AWWH omg loved it. I love you! lol. One of the best fics ive read!
tvandmusicfan chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
One of my all-time favorite fan fic's!
iHouse chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
Aw Ben is so cute and adorable :3

I loved the epilogue!

I really liked the bit with Chase and Foreman. Especially the last sentence of that bit. It's so true! He's always trying to not be like House but in the end it was House who got the family he longed for. It's quite philosophical.

House and Cuddy's dancing scene was so like them! Srsly! Well done! And that part with the two of them and Poole was awesome!

"And who are you? Her big brother?" o.O I was like "Oh... You shouldn't have said that... House's got a cane and he's not afraid to use it" xP

The ending was really sweet and perfect for Foetus )

Muitos parabéns pelo teu trabalho e muito obrigado por o teres partilhado connosco. Adorei mesmo esta história D

PS: You MUST write a sequel! Seriously! ME WANTS SEQUEL! x]
dmarchl chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
Wonderful story. I have enjoyed each chapter. If you intend to write a sequel I would love to read it!
dwgmommy chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
ah, great story! I loved how it ended. I really hope you decided to either continue or start a new story. Hope to read something of yours in the near future!
joraco14 chapter 44 . 7/21/2009

I have to tell that this was one of the bet fics I have ever read. Great job from the begginning till the end. This was the perfect epilogue.

Thanks for sharing with us your gift to write so beautifully.
Winnywriter chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
And it's over! I am sad. But it was oh-so-adorable! :)

This line in particular had me "aw"ing for about ten minutes straight:

"“Dah!” Ben cried as he saw his father, a smile growing on his lips as he stretched his arms out to House."

That has got to be one of the cutest mental images I've ever experienced! I swear, if I could draw House, I'd ask to do some fanart of it! Actually, I might learn how to draw him for the sole purpose of doing just that! XD

I hope you'll be writing more in the future! I'd love to see more from you! :)
ceciilee chapter 44 . 7/21/2009
well, it's been a great ride! i really thought ben was going to cry in order to get his mother's attention when she walked away. i think house should have brought him to the dance floor when he went to scare poole away.

the story was great and if you decide to write a sequel then i'll read it...if not...theis ending wa great :)
882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »