Reviews for What Are We Now?
M-python-girl chapter 9 . 2/4/2005
good good good... i enjoyed it.
SnKagi chapter 9 . 2/4/2004
I like how you developed this fic. I would definitely be interested in seeing what was going on in Trunks head. Please do a sequel.
Juniper James chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
aw. damn homophobic Goten ;_;! .aw well.
Scy chapter 9 . 4/10/2002
Yeeeeeeeeesssssssss you should do a sequel to this one. really kick ass fic. catch ya next review in a few
Kuritsu chapter 9 . 1/31/2002
*raises her hand* Ooh! I want to see whats going on inside the purple-haired one's head! Me! I am!
Oddling chapter 9 . 1/4/2002
Nice ending! The whole "it doesn't matter where we stand because I love you and you love me, and that's all we need to know" idea has a nice resolve to it. I'd love to read the thing from Trunks' p.o.v, so if you decide on doing that, I'll be looking for it!
Shrimp chapter 9 . 1/4/2002
*sniffle* Twas a good ending. Twas a good ficcie! And yes do the sequel! *thwap* Why even ask? Baka. Now hurry up and go write it! *taps foot* We're all waiting...*thwaps* Go on! Why are you still reading this? Hm? I ssaid go write! *kicks* Go! Stop reading and go write! Are you stupid or something? I said go write. GO! _-V
Oddling chapter 8 . 1/4/2002
Alright, I'm hooked. Post up the last chapter! I need to know what happens!
Serenity chapter 8 . 1/3/2002
I really like your story and I am looking forward to the last chapter. I hope Goten pulls through I would be sad to see him go like this.

I would love to know what Trunks is thinking. But that's just me being selfish. I hope you post the last chapter Pretty Please. :)
Vindali chapter 8 . 12/31/2001
*sniffle* Poor Chibi. *galres at ya* Damn u to um...Heaven! And that was more morbid than I remember. So he liek the taste of his own blood huh? Ew. Hurry with that last chapter! oh wait...I still have it in my inbox! MWHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I'm done now_'
I like chapter 7 . 12/29/2001
It's good! Please continue!
alice chapter 7 . 12/29/2001
I like your fic but i don't understand Goten.
Cassie h chapter 7 . 12/28/2001
Wah!

Poor goten-chan!

Please continue its so sad and sweet.
Vindali chapter 7 . 12/28/2001
Don't luv me forever! Ew_- And yes u best be posting this till it's done! I luv this ficcie! *mutters* and Is till have the ending at home. So stop thinking about not posting the rest! And *sniffle* Poor chibi and poor Trunks! Though I don't know which to feel more sorry for*tilts head* I'll have to go with Chibi on this one though. Maybe it's teh fact that I like him better but I dunno *shrugs*
Amanda chapter 7 . 12/28/2001
Very cute story! I like the innocence the characters seem to have. More, pretty please.