Reviews for Serenading Father Christmas
Palmspringz chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I tried your 'song your disturbance' theory. Haven't been able to eat right for weeks.

Damn snakes.
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Hmm. . .snogging a squirrel with rabies? I think not. ;)

Great one-shot.
gg chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
cute, but i think you mean lily evans not lily luna p.
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
this is a great story, though i was a little disturbed in the summary, because it says lily luna potter and james potter and i was thinking, they're siblings and it's a romance fic! geez! XD but it's supposed to be about harry's parents, not his kids, right? :)
HB17RJO chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I like this one. I'm not sure I like this version of Lily though, in general. But I like how you do it.
When you notice the Stripes chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very original! It made me smile. :)
00000bye00 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
well, I completely loved this. I totally relate to Lily's fear because I was the child who would see a santa in the mall and want to RUN in the opposite direction. Same with the Easter Bunny. The entire 'older gentleman in costume who hangs around small children' concept has always frightened me.

I love that James was father Christmas! Cute...with his glasses and the fake belly that he hands off to Sirius before kissing Lily.

Lurved it! Cheers! JNSG
Take this to Heart chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I love the way you characterize Alice and Lily.

It's just...inexplainable, but you should know that you totally rule at it.

The Maruaders make me smile uncontrollably, especially the way you write them.

KUDOSS!
wishinonastar27 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i was laughing so hard, i cried! Amazing job! :D
kissingintherainx chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This was hysterical! It was a really adorable idea. I've never liked Santa Clause much either, but this was one of the funniest and most adorable one shots. Lily and James are my current addiction, and this couldn't make me stop going 'aw' the whole time!
Zayz chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Lawlz it was cute! Fun stuff. Nice work. :)

I'd say more...but that's really it. It was cute holiday fluff that amused me for a few minutes and I'm glad you posted. Yay you!

Cheers.

X

Love,

Zay
dandelionsmoothies chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
great story!
AnimalAddictions chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
haha that was so funny! great job! That was a really creative idea!

~LU
Mona Skyes chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hey Siriusly Klutzy!

Ha ha!

I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading, although Lily is a bit OOC.(I mean, afraid of Santa Claus?)

Happy Christmas

Mona Skyes
PPVV chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Well, that's a way to start the holidays :D

that was interesting. Cute. Thanks for writing,