Reviews for Stray Cat Strut?
Eclipse1 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I wish you would complete it. I just finished watching Hellsing ultimate and you got their personality perfect. You should really let someone adopt it. Though i only hot if someone does it's as good as yours. Thanks and i hope you read this and cosider it there are very few stories with schro and seras( not romance, well i think some) in it.
Takeshie 96000 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I can see that this is not gonna get up dated but for a story with only three chapters, that was fantastic. Kind of funny really having Integra trying to order Schrödinger around. Kind of sounds like it will turn out like the abridged series.
Any way thanks for the read
Schro Fan chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Aw, looks like this story is over. Real shame, I think you nailed everyone's personalities. Schro is adorable, wish this story would continue, it's really good.
Doll eyes chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
it makes me soooo bummed that this will never be finished guhhh its such a good story 3
Reaper7 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Hoo boy. Schro is getting a wardrobe change! This is going to be good!
I love this fic so far, and the infatuation over Seras is new, so keep it up! I can't wait to see more! This is great!
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
The history is cool and cute Schro actually looks like he like Seras a like in the OVA and manga in the first time they did meet
Wolfhound643 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Hey sup this is really cool Plz Continue it!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
wonderful, i love it. totally telling friends
myth66 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
You, good sir/Ma'am, have earned a follower with this amazing story.
I look forward to more Schrodinger.
CheckeredShirts chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
This is such an adorable fanfiction :3
The Stalking Raven chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
when are you gonna update this?! its making me bonkers when i dont see an update...its just to cute...:D
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
i wish you'd update
crimsoneyes419 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I like it. Please continue the fic.
That guy83 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Very nice, liked it a lot! Hope you continue.
December 05th chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Are you going to continue this fic? It's really good, I hope you do x
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »