Reviews for Follow Me
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I feel like I got a lovely Christmas present in July :) Thanks.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That was amazing. What an inventive scavenger hunt. I wish real men were as perfect as Edward. If I had a guy in my life, I would force him to read this story, heck, all men should be forced to read this one.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was well, I just don't have words eloquent enough for the two of you. It was sort of sad at the beginning that they wanted each other that much, but no time for it. Then it was super fun with her and the envelopes. Then it was just magical and romantic for the two of them. I loved this . . . thank you! Christy
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow! Such a hot story! Loved that Edward still reads to Bella, and the fact that he reads children's books is even sweeter! :)
HollBeth chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Gah, this was perrrrfect. What a lovely, thoughtful man, and what a wonderfully creative way to give his gift. Great story - thank you for sharing it!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wow I would follow Edward anywhere too. Loved this
SamMomo chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Thanks for sharing your story, I enjoyed reading it.
Kayfication chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Wow, this is really good!
twiquarius chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
oh my, this was SO amazing! I'm stunned! Thanks! :)
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
sweet and saucy!

TwiTragic13

xoxo
SaMiszczak0726 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Simply Beautiful!
Corinne Tate chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I love your writing, and this story is amazing. I like how the notes look like Christmas ornaments the way they're written.

My only complaint is that this guy doesn't exist. Most guys just don't get romance. And if they do they forget it as soon as they say 'I do.'
MaryxWeather chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Frickin A...good lemon

Great story all - absolutely loved it!
tranquility8 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Fu...That was hot! Great job! :D I really love your portrayal of Edward, so hot and naughty...LOL. A serious good holiday present which I really enjoyed immensely )
candicexoxo1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
ok so I need a change of panties now lol that was freakin awesome honey loved it your so awesome