Reviews for Follow Me
Winny chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This is really good.
Ellie747 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This was, without a doubt, the BEST one-shot I have ever read in my life. This was AMAZING. The characters were perfect, just like the book. And the plot was FANTASTIC. The grammar and spelling was just as great as the rest. You did wonderfully. I loved it from beginning to end.

Thank you very much for the great read. I'll be looking forward to more of your stories from now on!
bemylullaby chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
round of applause for you two!

that was great..

sweet and cute..

i loved it!

good luck to you both!

happy holidays! :D
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
YAY!
aerbear2007 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I loved this... it was hot... and I really liked the whole goose chase she had to go through to get to him...
halfadash chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
this was so adorable-i think it's my favorite one that i've read for the contest so far.
lekzee chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Oh.

My.

GOD.

That was, without a doubt, the best fanfiction that I ever read.
HigherMagic x chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That was so cute! I would do anything to have a man like that. . Well done, well done indeed!

Happy Writing!

HigherMagic x
TwihardSie chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
aw..that was cute!
flute-genevive chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
perfect! I loved the suspense of following bella on her chase for edward, it made the end so much better. Wonderful way to spread the joy of christmas! LOL.
Joba Rules chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Wow, this was really awesome. I love the notes and the wild goose chase. Very sweet, and still hot and sexy!
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I thought this was absolutely fantastic, you can tell you both worked very hard on it and it shows, really well done!

I feel bad now, our entry is completely ridiculous!
dusk1223 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS STORY! THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE-SHOT EVER!

Wonderfully well crafted, romantic AND fucking HOT!

Nicely done. I love it!
Erythrocyte chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT! I am not kidding one bit. This was the hottest fic I have read in awhile. On a more romantic note, I liked how even with the first note, Edward seemed to be making love to Bella.
Poor little rich kid chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
wow... just, wow

very cute, romantic and all that sort of stuff

totally awesome