Reviews for Follow Me
MoonlightWolfFanga chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
FABULOUS!

A TO THE EXTREME!

SMEXY! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Such a perfect gift for our perfect couple. *sigh, fanning* M-m! Faves and Alerts lists we go!

*Click, Click, Click, Click!*

Keep writing!
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Holy crap... that was amazing. I loved it! The trail to get to him and the way he treated her when she got there... can I get an Edward for Christmas? LOL Excellent job!
vamp-gal chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Hey,

Aww, this was soo sweet, and kept me, interested!

This is a contest yeah? if it is, sorry, never done one before, uhm, how do I vote? Lol, really and truely, I loved this!
Golden Immortality chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Excellant story! i loved how he led her all over, leaving little letters. and i really liked the ending, very sweet and cuddly.

Keep up good writing!

-Kittygurl00
SweetBeriiChu chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
WOW! I totally loved it!

This fanfic is one of favs!

It was like.. AMAZING!

Edward making love to Bella, how you wrote that scene was unforgettable I loved the way you wrote everything!

This fanfic was SO creative
Love Pollution chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh wow, that was amazing. I loved your characterization of them both as human, and all the little details really made it. Brilliantly hot smut and a great little plot too. Fantastic!
Brittany chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
omg words can't describe how could this story was! OMG stephanie meyer should use this in her books! lol omg so good...! :)
123fcktrd chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw, that was so sweet!

And lemony at the same time.

Lol, I LOVE IT!
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was so sweet and romantic and sexy and gah, I just loved it!
fantasyluv chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
wow

simply amazing!

it was sweet and erotic and sensual all at the same time

i love the way you put the story together and how you made them have a past and a future while talking about the present

i really loved it

one of the best ive ever read

-fantasyluv
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was amazing! It was adorable and hot and - guh!
Danny2126 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was absolutley amazing. That was beautiful, passionate and all around brillant. You guys are amazing (couldn't think of another adjective), please write more or something or a second one for this! Just wow... I am at a lost for words. xo
Melissa612 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was truly the most amazing one shot I've read. You two are awesome. It seriously had everything in it. I've read it like five times already!

A great way to celebrate Christmas. I want this Edward under my tree. :)
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
AW!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
that was so good! it had a little bit of everything! it was sweet and so very hot! i loved it!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »