Reviews for Follow Me
Ms.Lea chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
ooh..very hot.. and cute... i loved it! :) More!
Elizabeth Anne Ashburn chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was most beautifully written. I'm normally into the whol fics about Edward and Bella going at it like rabbits but the fact that you wrote this in the most romantic like demeanor made me enjoy it even more. It was romantic and I actually felt like crying and at the same time, I somewhat could imagine myself as Bella.

The bits where you wrote about the flashbacks were appropriate enough as some writers get a bit dependent on it but it accentuated the fic most appropriately.

I will be keeping an eye out for future equally beautiful fics from you.

xoxo, Anne
ol2bob chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I loved it! It was sweet, cute, clever and hot... Santa Cullen.. damn *_*

I loved the way it was set up... how Bella goes from place to place and we see her memories... and Edward predicts her reactions so well!
BellaCullenPR chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
OMG! I love it!
Mastaspammip chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Seriously I want to clap for you! lol.. that was amazing..
yourmamasface chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow...this is all so incredibly ROMANTIC. But now I hate you two! Do you know just how much my standards have risen? I said to Stephenie Meyer and now I'll say it to you: Thanks, now I'll never find a man! My future husband has to do something like this after a couple of years of marriage. It absolutely would work on me! Pure hotness swirled in with incredible romanticism (the poetry was a bit too much, but then again, Edward's the only man who can pull it off) and a treasure hunt is a winning combination for any smut contest! Yup, you're going to the finals!
anwoznizzle chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh. My. God.

This Should have been submitted to the Smutvent Calendar.
bluebaby3296 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
omg this was so sweet! i want n edward cullen dammit!
Madison chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Very good. It made me cry. I loved it!
eirene x 0 x chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was amazing - the perfect mix of sex and romance. You've got me more curious now about their backstory, though!
xpersephone chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
God that was so beautiful and very romantic...i loved it
NaughtypastryChef chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
aw, so sweet. I want one... Very nice story ladies, loved it!

Imagine Whirled Peas

the NaughtyPastryChef
wtvoc chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
thank you for entering the "a very cullen christmas" collaboration contest! you can find your story and the other entries in the c2 jandco and withthevampsofcourse created, linked on their profiles. good luck and merry merry!
jitterbug24 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was an amazing storey, Edwards such a romantic...

Your an amazing writter, thanks for writting this D
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
WOAH!

Talk about hot. That was an awfully nice present that Edward had for Bella; plus I agree with what Bella said, it certainly was a pleasurable gift.

It was wonderful to read; and I thoroughly enjoyed it a lot.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »