Reviews for Five Christmases
Lifeofthesilent chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I have no idea why i do it, but i do. I never thought of these two as a couple years ago, but now i do. I was watching this movie yesterday and i got this feeling in my stomach as thoughts ran through my head. I know this feeling all too well.

In my head i was making them lovers. I'm such a bad person, but then i went to my favorite website were impossible wishes come true (FANFICTION!) and found i'm not the only one! Yay! I'm so happy that you wrote this! It makes me so happy inside and i just simply love it so i favorited it!XD
daseyloverwholived chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
i like everything cept 4 the gay part srry don't like slash but i will favorite
hanna-ch chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I loved it!

Your stories and picspams are amazing.

Thank you for sharing your creations.
LadyBeri chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw .
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Very good.
Princess Lo chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Very good, I really liked how the last one could really be seen as a continuation of the movie. Very cute fluff between them, too.
NK chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aww. That was really cute.

I've never really thought about the boys' lives before they met... but only because it's hard to imagine. the way you portrayed Drake was something that I've never thought or heard of. So this is truly unique to me.

Thanks for the story!

bsloths chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Ooh, I love the format!

1996 is heartbreaking.

1998 makes me proud of Audrey for paying attention.

2002 is heartbreaking again. Oh, Drake.

2005 has "special Christmas evil" and the beginnings of a relationship, and is so good.

2008 is magic! Yay!

The last line just killed me. Great stuff, as always!
L.Is.Cute chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
_ I totally thought that they'd kiss during the Christmas Special but, sadly, they didn't. (sighs) But, really, the part when they had to sneak back home naked, and Josh got behind Drake and they were NAKED! I think that there was a fangirl on set. Or that one of the writers was a fangirl. I'll bet money on that! _ Anywho, great fanfic. Loved it and I hope you write more!
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aw, these were great. Of course, I enjoyed the last one best probably for the same reasons Drake did.

I kinda like Drake's dad being a jerk cuz that makes it easier to hate him. Ugh, but that little hint about his "new" girlfriend looking like Drake's old babysitter... ugh, that made me wanna kill him. And I love how Drake stuck close to his mom after that. Sweet.

so awesome writings, as always.

woahhhh its erin chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
great story! so well written, i loved it )
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Amazing story!
Abster1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Steph! I can't really think of anything to say other than this is PERFECT. I love it bunches and bunches. It's very canonical. PLUS - I love how you stuck the whole "snow" thing is - because I was actually kind of wondering how Drake had seen snow.

And that snow-cheese was fun, but sticky and made him smell weird. AWESOME.

You win at life. Really, you do. This is PERFECT. I love it.

OND chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
D'aww. When I heard Drake say "It will be" in the movie, the idea of them kissing popped in my mind, even though I knew it wouldn't happen. I was hoping someone would write about it. Cute, cute.
snowieham chapter 1 . 12/7/2008