Reviews for Talking To Deaf Ears
Hhh chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
The molestation jokes caused me to not wanna read it anymore.
GeorgieLovesYou chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I read this on DA and its one of my all-time favs! I love it! Right amount of cute fluff and lemons, great job :D!
Emily.Flecther chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Poor Saix and Axel. LOL
RarelySmiles chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Damn. I was hoping for Demyx/Zexion and total ukeness from said Zexion. But still good! :)
SoudaFizz chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
awehhh, such a cute/funny ending! xD

zzexion and demyx are so cute together :3 although my opinion on ROxas being the cutest org. 13 member still stays the same 8D cutest 6 chapters ive ever read :3
bob.tehee chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
-spurt- AH! Kawaii! -dies of blood loss-
bob.teehee chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
I wanna join the club!

awesome story by the way...
BriWolf chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Poor, poor Saix... Very good, lemon by the way. It's the first Zexion-dominant I've read, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Of course, I'm more of an AkuRoku person, but Zemyx is growing on me. I'll probably read your "Win a Date w/ Demyx" one too.
brellie chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Hahahaha...Axel PHAIL...

I like it! Your sentences have a nice flow to them, with minimal typos. Makes me happy. GREAT ending ;) Gonna read 'Win A Date With Demyx' now.
brellie chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
I know it's already done and all, but I wanted to say I'm entranced. What an interesting idea for a story! I'm halfway through, as you can tell and...I want to finish. So...Bye now.
shy maxi chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
XD Nice. The story was pretty cute.

One thing I noticed (read it in one sitting) In chapter 3 and 6 you mentioned Axel as XI (Roxas) :] He's VI.
ZemyxNoHeart chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
I loved it! Especially the ending! I just thought it was so sweet when they were "under the heart-shaped moon" and then after that! You're a really good writer _
menosayz chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
aw Axel tell the others! this is so great yay 4 fluff!
BrokenHeartWontMend chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
that was hilarious rofl. and the lemon was fantastic! :D hope u write more like this
Dannywolf chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
That was one of the most well written and detailed yaoi/lemon I've ever read. It was very well done. Has my leg twitching and everything... and wishing that I also had "more".