Reviews for Fuel in My Head
CharNinja LOL chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Really goo chapter hope you update soon
CaribbeanGoddess chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
wow... that was something
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
OMG! Leah is just awesome xD Nahuel is awesome xD together they are epic xD leah Nahuel Epic love couple

Nice little One-Shot :D
Oridara chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
.Goodness. This was an unexpected treat for a Monday evening. This was very titilating one-shot. And I must say that the ending was quite unexpected given that Nahuel displayed a sort prowling power throughout the narrative. But Leah shows it- she is it, she is power. She is power to survive it all and still enjoy pleasures at the hands and tongues of the said enemy. I think that my new favorite vampire is Nahuel especially since he's bronze with long hair...a shiny, cinnamon brown vampire, now ain't that something. I know that JD Pardo is supposed to be playing the role of Nahuel, but fuck that. I am picturing Nathaniel Arcand as Nahuel. Bravo and- oh and encore, encore. I look foward to more of your work.
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was really fucking excellent! I loved it. I wasn't a Nahuel fan until this very moment!

Yummy yummy!

I love that Leah is so strong and also always seems to find men that fuck like animals. LMAO

Can't wait for more SMUT filled adventures.

Mwah!
TheMysteriousLeahSmutPusher chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I really liked this story and this is actually my first time reading this pairing. I liked the interaction that they both had and Nahuel's silent understanding of Leah and his ability to unnerve her.

Nicely done!
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Loved it!

I love the idea of nahuel and Leah!
Loisen chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I really like this fanfic. The Leah & Nahuel shipment is interesting and Fuel in My Head is the best story under this category.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Love it :D
renata regina chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I love this pairing. This is the second Leah & Nahuel fic I've read and I'm already itching for more. Fuck Sam.
artbeatsandlife chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
this rocks. i loved it.
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
continue please
Hedwigsfeathers chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love this story. so hot and raw. u should write more stories.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That was... I don't know, awesome. You described everything well and, well, I like it. P That's all I can think of to say, really.

Oh. With one little sentence, you changed my whole perspective on Leah. Yeah. (About the whole happily ever after thing... now I'm glad SMeyer didn't give Leah one. So we can make them up. xD)

... um.

Yeah.
truehazel chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Hahaha. Insert hearty laugh and applause. I bow to you, Great One.

This Leah, reminded me so much of my best friend. Especially at the end. My friend has actually told a hot boy She saw in the hallway to 'bend over.'

I loved it. Of course, I think Nahuel is smokin, so what's not to love? But I loved how 'in charge' of herself Leah was. She's not like the other girls in Twilight. She's strong and proud and I like her the most.

Amazing that you wrote this. I think Leah really is a walking'fuck you' to everybody. She spite them all.

jEsS