Reviews for Mystical Love
Ha! They're like Sam's satellites now! They orbit around her and feed on her excess popularity. That's funny.
Also, I think I read part of this story years ago. If this is the story I'm thinking about, you've really improved. Well done.
Cindy M 19 chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Very cute, I love this story!
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
I love the story, this is so epic!
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
The ghost doesn't have brains, they can't win a fight with Eris and they want to destroy her? It reminds me too much of the series XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
squichi chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Yay Yay Happy ending, im so glad Sam came back! Totally awesome...My reviews are so lame...xD
squichi chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Ha, i bet Paulina and Valerie are going to the movies because Nicholas is taking Sam and they want him! It'd be a fail if i was wrong...xD
squichi chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ahaha, lol, i feel really bad for Sam, totally makerover AND pink? Geez, her and my worst nightmare. I like this so far, i think i'll read some more.
sshhiippeerr chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
I always thought that Sam should have powers. YAY!
sshhiippeerr chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is cool and Sam is probably just sulking
Dieformygoddamnship chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
this is awesome! im really enjoying it! :D
hunnybunny276198 chapter 18 . 10/1/2010
wow you did a gr8 job this is one of the most cutest fanfics I've eva read thanx
EclipsedBeauty chapter 18 . 8/6/2010
Awwwwwww wat a perfect ending! Loved it! Espec how she came back but he didnt noe! And it was soo cute wen he found her again! I loved the end when it was like going back to the past was wat they needed 2 do 2 fix the future! Ur my fav author ever!
EclipsedBeauty chapter 17 . 8/6/2010
OMG! wat an amazing chappie! I love dis stori! U r an amazing author!
EclipsedBeauty chapter 16 . 8/6/2010
Its so amazing how ur making Sam and Danny patch up their friendship and stuff. Like the small details and stuff.