Reviews for Golden Star
123-321 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
aww cute
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
this is good, i would like to know more of what happens between sev, harry, and golden star during the school year and how sev get back at the dursleys. also what happens next summer when harry has to go stay with them again?
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aww. I love it!~! Great story!

(*_*)
etherian chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Aw, I hate that Hedwig was killed, but I'm happy that the little kitten brought Sev and Harry together.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Despite you have said this story is complete there is more available if you wish to continue. Namely, what happens to the Dursleys and more conversations between Severus and Harry. I really don't want to know what atrocity Vernon committed as a manner of killing Hedwig - I can thing of some awful stuff and likely others can come up with even worse.
Happy Monkey Gamma chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
You, my dear, get a gold star. This was so cute and so enjoyable. I am slightly annoyed by the generic demonization of the Dursleys, because that's what everyone does. I'm sure you could have killed Hedwig off some other way if you really wanted to. And my goodness, would Harry really name his pet cat Star?

But don't let my disappointment in those two things throw you off. I really did enjoy this story very much. I thought it was a sweet story and can't wait to read the rest of your stuff.
Olikard chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
You write the cutest stories! I really liked the moment when Sev explains how Slytherin the cats are to Harry. Only one thing bothered me - Harrys eyes shining as the Cruciatus Curse. Wasn't that one red?
Fmh chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
What a lovely way to bring them together loved it thank you