Reviews for Slips of Memory
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Wow. Very nicely-written.

My fav line:

"...but now Walter and Olivia are flip sides of a coin." Nice!
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
excellent! not only you come up with fantastic ideas and theories but your journey inside Peter's mind is captivating.
Random chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Thank you for writing this. Some one had to tell Peter.
medicgirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow. Absolutely love the sudden shift in the end, having one problem focused on through the fic, then suddenly, reality hits completely out of left field. Nice. Very, very well done.
tocks chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow. The way this is written is absolutely a thrill to read. And the only thing I wonder is - are you continuing it? It works as a finished piece but boy does it leave me wanting more :)
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I grin like a fool when Is ee you've posted somethig we've been working on. And only makes me want to get something "else" finished and ready to go up too. Alas, you seem to wrok through your snippets better than I, and I have fic envy for it.

The thing that I love most about this is it takes into account everything that we didn't and won't see from Peter's POV about Olivia's little memory snargles. And you know how I love your Peter POV. Its consise, on point for the timeing of the episode and the promo, and perfectly in his voice.

I hate you. Mainly because I love you so freaking much, woman. Brilliant!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was amazing!

I loved it, and I can totally see Peter thinking like this.

Good job,

~MM
musing11 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
love this :D

i think that whole idea of how much of herself is she's losing because of John's memories is going to become very important, and you really just nailed what Peter's reaction will be to it. great work!
JT4Life chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Nice, VERY nice work! I loved how you incorporated a bit of the 1 promo into your fic... it's too bad we didn't get to see Peter's reaction to the news in the promo though! (7 weeks to find out! ah!)