Reviews for Past and Present
Kari Winters chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Lol, well, that got awkward really fast with Kim walking in. Really sad to see that this story hasn't updated in a while. Hopefully you'll come back to it someday. I look forward to seeing how Kim's confrontation with Ron goes.
honoradele chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Standard Request: Please, can I have some more?

This is a really bad place to end this story!
Aqua Rules chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
PLEASE update this story! I know it is highly unlikely but this is just too good to never be finished. It just got so good at this chapter.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
I know it's very unlikely that you'll update but PLEASE DO!
Destroyed-Hearts chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Oh come on! I just got to Chapter 6 and it starts to get good and then it ends? Dude!
levi2000a1 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Once again, I thought Ron was actually handling himself well here. He was the only of the two to at least say hello to Kim at the party the night before. Kim couldn't or wouldn't even do that much. It wasn't till Monique tried to treat him like the were friends when she talked to him, forgetting that she'd slapped him and called him a bastard the last time they had talked, that he lost it.

At the smaller party, Ron wasn't talking to Kim but he wasn't avoiding all conversation with others. Kim should have known better than to try and talk to Hanna. Hell, she'd stayed out of her life up till that point and then she thought she could just take up where she left off?
During their talk outside, she still accused him of jumping into bed with Bonnie as soon as she had broken up with him. Kinda of being a hypocrit since she was pregnant and married two months after she found out about Bonnie. If Ron found out, then that would have justified his thought that she had found someone else already. And she wanted to avoid the fight with him when it was just the two of them that latter on she had to interupt her son's party and make a scene in front of him and everyone else that she was now ready to have that fight.
In the next chapter, I think Hanna pointed out several things to Kim that were truer than not, about how Kim tried to control him, but was so use to doing it that she didn't even think about it anymore.
I hope that Ron would embarass her by showing how easily he could clean her clock. I don't think he would hurt her though. I may be wrong, but I don't think he hates her like everyone thinks. I think he still loves her and that's what's causing the pain.
She never did ask him for forgiveness. That would have taken control from her. She only admitted to her mistakes and she never tried to fix it after finding out what really happened. Just go "poor me." I made a mistake and lety it lie.
levi2000a1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I don't know if you check here anymore, but I would really like to see Past and Present completed. It's a good story and you left us high and dry.
Jimmyle311 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
two years now plz update
iCaelum chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Gah! Such a good plot and it's not complete. :(
elyk36 chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
don't give up on this one it is a really great story would like to see the rest of it
theotherdave chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
nice chapter. Hopefuly there will be an update before the summer is out.
Daki92 chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
intriguing... shame it got scrapped
Jimmyle311 chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
PLEASE Update soon I waited eight months now I need the NEXT chapter
vase chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Really good writer love the way story started didn't know who the ex wife was till the family meeting very cool.

I understand the kind forgiving Ron but does that mean he should apologize to Monique for slapping him shouldn't Kim have suggested that Monique first apologize. This to me sets up Ron as the looser who is always in the wrong even when treated bad. Hana should have had a talk with Monique who clearly doesn't have Ron's best interest at heart.

Even though Ron is a successful business man a good father and all around nice guy does he also have to be pathetic, the story suggest that he has been asexual for 20 years come on! I could understand not having a serious relationship but 2 decades of celibacy this borders on some major mental issues that requires a professional.

In the previous chapter Hana talked to Ron about getting his personal life back in order, What happened there?

Is this story going to be about the high moral Ron who has great ethics and principles and 23 years of MMP Master but who is also pathetic and in some need of major therapy.

Hopefully you don't have Ron who is like a Super Human get beat by a condescending Kim. Please let Ron be a man in this story I look forward to the update.
Ali chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Awe man, showdown time! I can totally see how Kim would think throwing down in a sparring match would help alleviate the tension between them. I've done martial arts for years and I can honestly say there is nothing more therapeutic and exhilarating than beating the snot out of someone, in a controlled match I mean.

I really like the conversation with Kim and Hana. If you think about it, just about everything Ron does has been to help Kim or make her happy. In fact, the only reason he joined the football team was because he thought he wasn't good enough for her. And has Kim ever shown appreciation for all the things he's done for her? Ron might not be completely innocent, but you cannot deny that he'd never be in this sitch if it wasn't for Kim's idea of "seeing other people."

You've already proved that you can write humor and romance. Now I can see you know how to write a great drama as well. Keep up the great work. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing what happens next.