Reviews for Past and Present
Jayden chapter 6 . 7/13
Hey man just woundering if you are going to get around to finishing this fan fic? (i know it has been 7 years but one can still hope) if you can reply to my email :
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Continue the story please!
Kari Winters chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Lol, well, that got awkward really fast with Kim walking in. Really sad to see that this story hasn't updated in a while. Hopefully you'll come back to it someday. I look forward to seeing how Kim's confrontation with Ron goes.
honoradele chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Standard Request: Please, can I have some more?

This is a really bad place to end this story!
Aqua Rules chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
PLEASE update this story! I know it is highly unlikely but this is just too good to never be finished. It just got so good at this chapter.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
I know it's very unlikely that you'll update but PLEASE DO!
Wolfbabe1700 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Oh come on! I just got to Chapter 6 and it starts to get good and then it ends? Dude!
levi2000a1 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Once again, I thought Ron was actually handling himself well here. He was the only of the two to at least say hello to Kim at the party the night before. Kim couldn't or wouldn't even do that much. It wasn't till Monique tried to treat him like the were friends when she talked to him, forgetting that she'd slapped him and called him a bastard the last time they had talked, that he lost it.

At the smaller party, Ron wasn't talking to Kim but he wasn't avoiding all conversation with others. Kim should have known better than to try and talk to Hanna. Hell, she'd stayed out of her life up till that point and then she thought she could just take up where she left off?
During their talk outside, she still accused him of jumping into bed with Bonnie as soon as she had broken up with him. Kinda of being a hypocrit since she was pregnant and married two months after she found out about Bonnie. If Ron found out, then that would have justified his thought that she had found someone else already. And she wanted to avoid the fight with him when it was just the two of them that latter on she had to interupt her son's party and make a scene in front of him and everyone else that she was now ready to have that fight.
In the next chapter, I think Hanna pointed out several things to Kim that were truer than not, about how Kim tried to control him, but was so use to doing it that she didn't even think about it anymore.
I hope that Ron would embarass her by showing how easily he could clean her clock. I don't think he would hurt her though. I may be wrong, but I don't think he hates her like everyone thinks. I think he still loves her and that's what's causing the pain.
She never did ask him for forgiveness. That would have taken control from her. She only admitted to her mistakes and she never tried to fix it after finding out what really happened. Just go "poor me." I made a mistake and lety it lie.
levi2000a1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I don't know if you check here anymore, but I would really like to see Past and Present completed. It's a good story and you left us high and dry.
Jimmyle311 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
two years now plz update
iCaelum chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Gah! Such a good plot and it's not complete. :(
elyk36 chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
don't give up on this one it is a really great story would like to see the rest of it
theotherdave chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
nice chapter. Hopefuly there will be an update before the summer is out.
Daki92 chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
intriguing... shame it got scrapped
Jimmyle311 chapter 6 . 2/3/2011