Reviews for Third Christmas is the Charm
littleellie30 chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Ok that is sooo sweet! Pity number 3 never got put up but still 2 Christmas stories for an April morning ( uk time) is still really cool. I like the Vala put so much thought into them and Daniel's reactions were very cool. Nicely written!
Hurricane Amy chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Aw DV are so cute! And I loved how she got them to surprise Sam! :-)
sisana chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Update soon :)
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Julie chapter 4 . 1/18/2009

(Daniel/Janet all the way)
acer-sigma chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Good chapter! Nice to see you managed to get the Atlantis crew into the spirit of the holidays too, and that Sam didn't miss anytime with her new friends as she's heading home.

And good old Mitchell, get the feeling him and his ambushes are going to be a theme for Christmas.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
oh, great story!
acer-sigma chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Looks like Vala has the perfect gift lined up for the team in this one. Guess Sam breaking her leg was a blessing in disguise. ;)
J.Stone chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
You end it there! *groan*
1477166 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Aww! Those two are so *cute!*
lc59 chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
That was really nice.

"So why did part of him want to drop it and run? Why was his chest squeezing in hard and cutting off the air in his throat?

Sha’re. That was why. She had been the last person who had ever sewn anything for him; the last person who had looked at him with that expectant, hopeful expression; the last person who had cared enough…who had felt…who had wanted him to…

It all made him want to scream I’m not ready for this!"

Just made my heart squeeze.

This too made my heart jump:

"That week Daniel woke up crying for Sha’re twice—something that happened in years, not since just after remembering her again when he regained his memory the first time he descended."

(altho I think the word, "hadn't" was missed.)

poor guy...just the idea of someone caring like that again, opens the wounds.

Looking forward to the next chapter...we can only hope that for Vala's second Christmas he's a little more 'ready'
acer-sigma chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Excellent, so Daniel actually managed to make it back in time for Christmas.

It's a good follow up to the last chapter, and it nicely illustrates some of the team dynamics and friendships that have developed amongst the team.

And I thought the extra element of Daniel being reminded of Sha're because of Vala's gift was a nice touch. And no doubt confused him to no end!

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter.
FlaWolfDog chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Good chapter, nice follow up. Didn't realize the time frame of this story, when Daniel was a Prior. So this is especially a good time to have Christmas, get everyone to think & be thankful. Loved how shy Vala was about presenting her gift to Daniel & could even understand (by the way you wrote him) his reaction to the gift - and how it reminded him of Shar'e.

Glad that Daniel could show how much he did like the scarf.

Thanks for the update.
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Nice bit of Christmas fluff! Vala is certainly embracing the Christmas spirit in this. Hopefully Daniel will appreciate the hardwork she put into his present. Though judging by the title I have a sneaking suspicion that he just might not be ready for such a thoughtful gift from Vala.

And the stuffed animal, I think that'll be a source of amusment for the entire team.

Anyways, looking forward the next two Christmas'!
J.Stone chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This ain't the end is it?