Reviews for A Little Bug's Life
Guest chapter 26 . 7/5/2013
Creepy.
The Head Honcho chapter 26 . 4/23/2012
Awsome story ), i hope the stories not over just yet
Jeffry chapter 26 . 4/21/2012
Great story!
Seattle Raccoon chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
Everything about your story is incredible to read, your chapter updates have been awesome, my favorite is the friendship and crush emotion Flik has on Atta. Hazel really has been incredible to Flik too. Can't wait for the next update.
Groudon202 chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
Before I comment on chapters 8 through 14, there are two things I should probably say:

1. don't put up loads of chapters at the same time. Do them at least two days apart; I advise a week. Trust me, you'll get more reviews and hits that way.

2. You have GOT to put line breaks between different scenes. Asterisks get deleted, for some reason. Check all chapters in document manager before you upload them in future.

Now, the review:

Whoa, I was not expecting so many chapters all at one time. I know you say that on your profile but still... whoa.

Okay, I should probably start with the good:

The story is very interesting. The idea of Flik and Atta growing up works well, as does the dilemmas and conflicts. The story is very good.

The writing is a bit of a letdown, though. It's not clear enough at points, and there are way too many OC's. I don't have a problem with them, but enough in enough, at least in my tastes.

Also, there are a few logical errors; they say that they never leave the island, but they did in this chapter. I find it weird that Atta and Flik would have kissed before the movie, even under these circumstances. If they did, her reaction in the movie to the same event would have been a bit different.

Even though this review may seen mostly negative, it's only because I had little else to be annoyed at. I'm loving the story itself, and it's gripping in every way it should be. The grammar and spelling are perfect too. It's just some minor writing and story flaws that need fixing. I'll still be keeping an eye on this, though, so keep writing!
Lotsofan chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
update
eskie02 chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
Oh Please Please PLEASE update soon please ;D
Mario903 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Fantastic story.

I can not wait what will happen next.
FemaleJester1212 chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
It's sad that Flik gets picked on,but your story was good!I'm adding your story to my favorites
Groudon202 chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
This is getting better! Just a few holes to pick with my teeth...

1. Occasionally, it's hard to tell who's saying what. Just saying...

2. So far, this just seems to be a string of stories with little motive. Of course, that could be a set up...

of the "tricks" on Flik were so obvious that I knew them before I'd even finished reading the first line on the subject. It's as though this is entertainment for 5 year olds, which really isn't fitting as few 5 year olds would be smart enough to access the internet, let alone this site.

Apart from that, though, great. Among the best Fanfictions for A Bug's Life. It still looks promising to reach a dramatic conclusion.
Groudon202 chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
This is really good, Atta Rosalocka! The characters as young ones are very creative. One thing that would be a good plot twist is if, later in the story, Atta and Flik start to get on really well until one of his inventions (or something else) messes everything up, and she and almost everyone else now thinks even worse of him.

Great story anyway. You're my inspiration for starting A Bug's Life Fanfictions!
The Head Honcho chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Just keeps getting better can't wait for the next update.

Honcho
orcahino chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
innocence,insanity and love all in one
Axel's inferno chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Good job on this chapter keep up the good work.
The Head Honcho chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Awsome chapter this story gets better every chapter can't wait for the next update.

Keep up the great work.