Reviews for Sunlight
Amefloza13 chapter 17 . 6/21
uno de los mejores crossover que he leido de estas dos franquicias, me encanta tu historia y espero puedas continuarla aun despues de tantos años jeje sobre todo cuando estas dos series acaban de "revivir" de cierto modo.
medfriend chapter 17 . 4/13
Awesome story! Are u going to continue cuz i really want to read what happens next?
Bmidd111 chapter 17 . 10/12/2017
Can you continue this story please, I want to see what happens, and how things are going to twist around with Li's family taken instead of Mokuba. Is Li going to come with them, and are Clow Cards going to follow them to America? update please.
spolieralertprincess chapter 16 . 2/25/2016
I really like this are you gonna pair sakura with yumi/yugi that would be awesome and can sakura use more of her powers she isn't weak shes strong but overall this is one of the best fanfcition crossover between yugioh and cardcaptor sakura I have ever read
spolieralertprincess chapter 17 . 2/24/2016
hi i really like your story. please update soon I want to carry on reading it.
kate chapter 17 . 2/22/2016
please update soon
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 5/23/2015
Good ten chapters.
DragonClanMaster chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
Well damn. i really didn’t think it would be his mom to be taken. Nice twist. X)
hama431 chapter 17 . 4/25/2015
update the next chapter please
Sora with an S chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
The name of the card game has mysteriously changed from "Magic and Wizards" to "Duel Monsters" mid-fic. You might want to change that, or explain it. Otherwise...

You blend the two cannon's WONDERFULLY. You aren't afraid to screw with timelines, and you are thinking implications though. This fic is AWESOME.
Sora with an S chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
You have clearly read the original Yu-Gi-Oh manga and the uncut Japanese CCS. Kudos.
Sora with an S chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
I'm pretty sure Yami can only use magic if he challenges someone to a game... Even just Hide and Seek would do, so long as he's playing a game with rules...
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
This is awesome! I can't wait to read the rest of this story once I have spare time!
Driliviel chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Wow that's an awesome chapter, I'm impresses by the use of the CHANGE card here nice touch.
I'm just wondering does Yami really called Yugi "Hikari" in the anime? (haven't watch the series yet except the parody ones made by LK) or is he just calling him like that in this fanfiction story?
MineshaftAurora chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Isn't that the american anime name for Joey? I also noticed that MANY cards are missing, according to the list: some of them listed below.

Illusion, Through, Libra, Dream, Float, Mirror, Loop, Mist, Nothing, Sand, and Hope are all missing.

Even more notably missing are Light, Dark, Earthy, Watery, and Firey. WHERE DID THEY GO?