Reviews for Sunlight
Sora with an S chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
The name of the card game has mysteriously changed from "Magic and Wizards" to "Duel Monsters" mid-fic. You might want to change that, or explain it. Otherwise...

You blend the two cannon's WONDERFULLY. You aren't afraid to screw with timelines, and you are thinking implications though. This fic is AWESOME.
Sora with an S chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
You have clearly read the original Yu-Gi-Oh manga and the uncut Japanese CCS. Kudos.
Sora with an S chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
I'm pretty sure Yami can only use magic if he challenges someone to a game... Even just Hide and Seek would do, so long as he's playing a game with rules...
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
This is awesome! I can't wait to read the rest of this story once I have spare time!
Driliviel chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Wow that's an awesome chapter, I'm impresses by the use of the CHANGE card here nice touch.
I'm just wondering does Yami really called Yugi "Hikari" in the anime? (haven't watch the series yet except the parody ones made by LK) or is he just calling him like that in this fanfiction story?
MineshaftAurora chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Isn't that the american anime name for Joey? I also noticed that MANY cards are missing, according to the list: some of them listed below.

Illusion, Through, Libra, Dream, Float, Mirror, Loop, Mist, Nothing, Sand, and Hope are all missing.

Even more notably missing are Light, Dark, Earthy, Watery, and Firey. WHERE DID THEY GO?
Killer-Fangirl chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
If you stop writing this fic I will find a way to get Yugi to use the dreaded puppy-dog eyes and have Sakura use move on all your most treasured possessions so you can't find them when you want them this fic is too awesome to stop here.
DRAGON chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
and of course Pegasus. please do not stop this story in the Event my Mother lets me have an account would you let me finish it if the story hasn't already I really enjoy It and think it would be a shame to stop such a wonderful peice of work
The Queen of Water chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Like this story
Marikalay chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
You're doing a really great job of melding the two storylines together, especially considering how close to canon you've managed to keep them. Even if your updates on this particular story become a lot more sporadic, I hope you won't give up. This one is definitely worth waiting for, no matter how long it takes.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
I've always wanted to sock Pegasus in the face after what he did.

I hope this gets easier for you to write. I really enjoy it. It's the best crossover I know.
Kaddy 16 chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
Great chapter!
TiFu chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Noooo pleaase don't take it down. Even if you don't wanna write for it anymore I'll still be happy to reread the 17 chapters already here over and over and over agaiinnnn.
HinekoAkahi chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Taking it down, even if you don't complete it, would be a real shame in my opinion.

I for one am really enjoying this fic! I like the way you portrait the characters' interactions, and how you handle the different kinds of magic. Also, I'm really hoping Pegasus will get his butt kicked good, like he did in canon... and I'm looking forward to Seto's appearance! I mean, they're what, 10 right now? I'm not even sure Gozaburo had gotten to Seto and Mokuba at that point in their lives... In any case, looking forward to how you'll handle them.
I'm Yu chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
That's fair enough Joey. It'd give your other plot bunnies more room :)

On a side note-YAAAAAAAAAY! NEW CHAPTER! :)

I doubt they're going to be happy with Li when they seem him next after this...

Nice chapter as always Joey :)