Reviews for Someday
Jacqs chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Excellent story; I do hope you write more Merlin fics. Very well done.
zammierox chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
good story
breezyyy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was really great insight into Arthur, loved it!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Nice work! The story was well written and enjoyable to read...

I just have one comment though...I think your last paragraph is too long...maybe break it up a bit? it disrupted the reading flow and so the ending probably doesnt have the effect it should...but other than that...you did a great job! :-)
buttonbit chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Great fic!

:D It was brilliantly written.

*yay*
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Really wonderfully written. It sounds just like Arthur. It's a shame he really seems to be that blind in the series lol.
laurajslr chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This was a fantastic look at what Arthur's thoughts might be on Merlin and his magic! I love the idea of him working out about Merlin's powers without Merlin saying anything and I thought you captured Arthur's thought processes perfectly! Great job!
BexTheLabRat chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Beautifully done. More please?
REQUESTING-deletion-of-ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is really good. It really shows that Arthur can have some compassion and that he can be a keen observer when he wants to be. And him cursing himself for making Merlin fear him without realizing it showed how he wants to be as a person: a good friend.

Overall, this was really great. Keep up amazing work like this!

Shadows
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Amazing fic. I really liked the summarry, and the fic didn't disappoint. Because Arthur should really have picked up on it by now ;)
LNicol1990 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh wow. That was such a good short! I hope you do like a second chapter of when Merlin actually tells Arthur.

Cookies for a great story!

*Hands over cookies*