Reviews for Birthday Presents
jess.c.kong chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
I would love it if Kioko was part of the Naruto family! Her powers are definitely entertaining! I liked the overall flow of the story but felt the ending was rather abrupt and incomplete. It alludes they are together but I am still left with questions: Iruka and Kakashi never clear up their misunderstanding and so it leaves a gap in the last two scenes because you are unsure if the final scene is them in the future or what level of their friendship/relationship they currently reside. I think if you fluff that up, it will make the story more complete. Still, I thoroughly enjoyed the story and the whole story concept.
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
im running out of things to say in the reviews for your stories. I liked this one, kyokos abilities were rather interesting, and the transferring thing was a nice touch. I really liked the story.
jj chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
too cute moves rather fast
Viviane Renard chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Kioko: the cutest plot device ever! I enjoyed this adorable story.
Angel of Light chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Wow that was a good Story. I really enjoyed it. Reallu wish there was more but oh well. Nice Story _
Emerald Gaze chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
well that was nice

not all that long but it worked for something that has a ninken as the thing that's bridging the gap between them

it makes for a good explaination!_!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Haha i loved it!
mayfaire chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
Lovely fic, I'm a sucker for animals so Kioko is seriously for the win here. I bet she's rolling in glee as she managed to make Kakashi and Iruka somewhat settle their animosity aside for attraction.
kaear chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
This is a very cute funny story. It was a little confusing at the end for me. I wasn't quite sure if the two realized that they have feelings for each other or not. Or were the feelings not real just a transfer of emotions? Thank you for sharing. I hope to read more from you in the future.
kirallie chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Very amusing and sweet. Go Kikok, furry little matchmaker!
monel.bed chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
thank you for that , more please?
SHICHI chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Thats perfect. Thank you. sequel?
ChChChTsk chapter 5 . 7/12/2009