Reviews for Under the mistletoe
Kurna chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Great story, One of my favourites for T:SCC.
asherjames chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
ok so this story is SO good.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Really cute story. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Gemini1179 chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
Just read this story again and it brought both tears and a smile to my face. Love it!
Swampje chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
What a beautiful story, thank you very much for sharing!
Sherylp87 chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
bitchs lapped. LOL! that one seriously had me laughing out loud. loved it!
Sherylp87 chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
derek is such a dork. ur story is really sweet so far. lots of angst. :)
deathgeonous chapter 15 . 10/5/2010
This was a very sweet fic. I like it. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Snagam80 chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
I will have to re-read this at Christmas time! Love your work!
Lina03 chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
LOL, very well written story and I think very realistic in many ways, including the humor. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it. )
uncommoner chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
4Kennedy,

Would have put this comment/question in a PM, but as far as I can see, you don't allow P.M.s.

I had a story recently written and published which was pulled from the site more than three times before I managed to get it past the censors. According to my reading, my story is nowhere near as explicit as yours.

I'm not complaining about either your story or how you got it past the censors, I'm just wondering if you did have any problems at all. If you did, what did you do to get published without issues?

Its a great story, very heart warming and nice.

brendan
ladygoddess8 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Nice ending! The nutcracker is a little weird but cute.
minako366 chapter 15 . 7/10/2010
Aww, that's a cute ending to this story *nods* Poor Sarah, Cameron is never going to let her have coffee again haha
uncommoner chapter 15 . 7/10/2010
4Kennedy,

This is a simply mind blowingly beautiful, elegiac work.

I hope you are very proud of yourself, this was a love story that was surprising, involving and gorgeously written with real heart. I loved it.

I am a Jameron flavoured person, but this simply _charmed_ me, delightful. Even ones preferences and prejudices can be overcome with good writin'.

Top dollar, a great read.

Thank you.

brendan
Nyrki chapter 15 . 7/10/2010
This is a really nice end to the story. The last chapter is the climatic moment of the story of course, and it could be told with an exquisite balance of strength, passion, love and tenderness and always stayed tasteful, even in the most intimate moments.

It was nice how Cameron learnt throughout the whole store fr something not perfect, but very convincing. Lol at all what she has planned for the future.

Nice analogy for the Christmas present. It was nice that Cameron liked Sarah's gift. Meaningful too.

And I liked that the story finished where it all started, it stresses how much the two characters have grown in the meantime.

Excellent story, told with taste, where the subject was difficult, not to say a trap.