Reviews for What if
ohthisonechick chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
OMG!LIGHTBULB!DING! u should totally write a story about the first one where charlie wakes her up for school and tell about how or if she will tell them how she already knows and what will happen afterwords... i WOULD write it but it WAS your idea and im a bad author with a limmited imagination,but im sure u would do AMAZING!
griselstar chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
id be super mega pissed if thats how BD ended. omg. but you know what would have pissed me off even more! if Bella would have woke up at the end of BD only to realize that she's in Jacob's garage & that Alice never came back in NM so she never reunited with Edward. ugh. now if that was how the books ended. grrr. iwould have thrown that book across the room! but thank goodness it didnt. ]] we would have done a strike. lmao
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
yeah that would suck if it was just a dream the first one would be better though
Sofieaa chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
i would be so pissed i dont like open endings! or endings i just dont like.

xAnneMarith
Kobalt Kompanion chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
If it ended like that, then I would scream and throw a hissy fit.
peter2918 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! that's a great way to end it! i've read a couple of novels where it ends as a dream or like a story they make up in their head, it's pretty funny. in my opinion it would be a better ending for breaking dawn. i really think the ending for breaking dawn was gay so i guess thats why i like this ending better.
xXMidnightEssenceXx chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
i seriously thought Stephenie was gonna do something like that!
WillyouDeleteThisaccount chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
your kidding that would be awful! i would hate it...i didnt even like breaking dawn for the pure fact of renesmee and i would be soo mad if it was a dream! total panic attack!
redheads-have-more-fun-HPLVR chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i would scream! that would be awful!
lexarDuo chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
haha

i knew people would react that way...
KoolBrunette06 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
OMG i read this and i'd to be really pissed off if it ended this way! id go insane and go on a killing rasmpage or something!1
cullenite21 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
OMG that got me pised!

hahaha aren't we all glad it doesn't end like that?

nice one-shot

-cullenite21
XxShieldingMoonxX chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
omg tht would be horrible!
IloveLION chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I actually thought that was gonna hapen. Not een kidding. I kinda liked the idea of it ending there. But I like how it ended