Reviews for Resurgence
Sage1111 chapter 21 . 2/25/2018
This was a lovely read, just damn lovely.
Pansito chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
damn, thats all? I admit I was havin so much fun with a non-romance story that I was a little...annoyed with the kisses... but still It was getting fun enough!

thing is: I really enjoyed reading this story :B! Thanks for writing it! 3
Sailor-Nova343 chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
Okay, I only have one word to sum up your story: AMAZING. And if I had to add three words to sum up what I want: I WANT MORE! AAAAA please please please please PuhLEEEEEEZE update soon!
filllingablankspace chapter 21 . 10/16/2010
i think that was just perfect!(:
somebodykillme chapter 21 . 9/21/2010
WOHOO! Ima new reader btw, great job with this chapter, I'm loving the story. Hope you update soon!
Bokmal14 chapter 21 . 8/19/2010
I think this is a very good fanfiction and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Jeez this took a long time! But it's up now, so... I won't complain TOO much. I've procrastinated more that that anyways. And KKM IS a little too wonderful for its own good. It's a suitable reason to lose your drive.

...As long as you ship Yuuram. :3
420blazeitloserz chapter 21 . 7/13/2010
Well. I'm going to try and not sound like a scary stalker and be like, oh thank god you updated and brightened my day, because my sister says it's really creepy to write a review like that, so I'll leave you with the sentiment that the ending was quite lovely and very mello-like and that whole thing about "I've had this plan since I was about fourteen, so I've had a lot of time to polish it up," was pretty hilarious.
Taio Kaiona chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
Nom Nom Nom :) I look forward to the next part even more now :D
Autumn-chan chapter 21 . 7/10/2010
pleeeeease make matt seme, after all he did, he is obviously NOT uke

C Elise chapter 21 . 7/9/2010
Very good!
pokeyspot chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
. i love Zeb!

okey i gotta ask chicken or the egg.

did zeb come from that hillarious comic i found while i was lurking around deviantArt?

anywho whoever birthed it long live Zeb and this fic!

just found it but i gotta say it is fun
Lord Axxingtons chapter 21 . 7/9/2010
Bawwwww This chapter was very cute. I'm glad you started updating again (and got into ATLA, which is truly excellent!)
NukeyTan chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
Oh my goodness. I just now read this chapter. And I approve. I've been missing your wonderful tastes in writing.
MGPF chapter 20 . 5/23/2010
one of the best if not the best story of MxM I've read, amazing job I just hope you upload the next chapter soon! Amazing job!