Reviews for The Sky is Green and The Fields Are Blue
AmrakMyraEvieleb324 chapter 1 . 5/25
This is really good, I love Daisy! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Finish this please, please, please. I really want to see a longer finished fic in this section. This section needs more stories and longer ones too and your story is really good, so finish it, please.
NicolaClaire chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
This is good! Have you abandoned it?
Xx.WildatHeart.xX chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Oh my god! This is amazing! I've read this book, so many times... I just love story so much. Reading yours was a nice contrast, I hate Davina right now. Evil cow. She's so jealous, its dangerous. Please update soon...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Wow this is amazing! If it was an official sequeal I would buy it in a shot! Well done!
Belthronding chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I agree with PurpleMatter, I don't think that Davina would be evil- you've made her out to be a bit like a Disney bad guy type character. I'm writing this like 2 years after you posted so I'm guessing there's no more to come? It would be nice to read more, I like the Daisy sarcasm you've got going on...
Fury me chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Well. I know I'm a bit late, but I do really like how you've stayed in character, and true to the story. No chance you'd continue it? XD
Holly Clarke chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
this is really gd plz write more!
Linger1536 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
That was great!

I like how Daisy's dad seem to feel a bit guilty to how he treats her and I like that Daisy acts just like she does in the book.

You did a great job with Davina making her evil.

Will there be more? If it will please update asap.
SmileysRoxSox chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Great story, please continue writing!
Erin.Anne chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Ooh, you need to continue this, it's excellent. And nice to see another How I Live Now fan. ]
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
I'm intrigued, are you planning to finish this? You do know that it's the only multi-chapter fic for this fandom.
RebeccaJane chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
im enjoying it so far )

please continue writing
PurpleMatter chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Hello! I'm HOPING, HOPING very dearly that you got my PM about that last review (meep!).

SO. So, so, so.

Firstly: I am putting this on alerts, I SWEAR I am this time. *slaps forehead*

Second, I said this in the PM but oh God I love that title. I want to marry it and bear its children and grow old with it. That title is EPIC, man, EPIC.

Now for...*drumroll* the criticism! (yay! what you've been waiting for, I'm sure, I'm sure)

1. Shorten your sentences a wee. I know, I know. How I Live Now (**ECHEM, HLN**) messed me up in that way, too, but you've got to at least TRY.

2. Descriptions! Wee! Some things to remember:

a. Describing things like settings and locations are just as important as they can help build a mood.

b. Not everything needs to be be in total meticulous detail. That would be silly. Write with detail only if it is IMPORTANT TO THE PLOT. This may sound obvious. It is not. Not at all. If it's somewhat important to the plot, write with detail but with less than if its vital, and less and less as the important-to-the-plot scale drops downwards.

3. Davina the Diabolocil isn't...evil. Sure, she's obnoxious (and insolent and selfish and shallow), but evil? No.

4. I think it's just a little odd that Isaac - the Isaac that is always described as hardly ever speaking - would be the one to write the letter.

That's all I can think of right now! Have fun!
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Yay! Another How I Live Now story!