Reviews for The real Rosalie
RosalieC1 chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Brilliant story. This is really interesting. Are you going to write more chapters? If you do, maybe have one where Rosalie confronts Bella? I feel that she wouldn't have waited till Eclipse to confront her.
roon0 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Poor Rose she is such a bitch.
kayflo chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
awsome! you should continue with this i love Rosalie, shes my favorite :)
Ryou-Chan-Luver chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
That last chapter was perfect... when have we ever seen Emmett angry? and "Royce-like"... wow, well done. I like seeing that more jealous side of Emmett, just 'cause as lovable as he is I'm sure he could get jealous real easy with such a beautiful wife. Again, well done, I'll check out some of your other stuff.

Thanks for brightening up my 30 minutes.

love-that-Lovelace chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
that was HOT. I never read a fanfic in where Emmett scared Rosalie like that. this would be the first :D
Edwardcullenxox6 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
thank you for keeping me thoroughly entertained for the last cuople minutes! This is an awesome story

I can't wait till its done

good job
Aceswild chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Each chapter of your story has progressively got better! (not to say that the 1st was bad, just that the last was my favorite!) At first I was worried because I don't like the incredibly selfish side of Rosalie, but by the end I developed a deeper feeling as to what is going on inside her head. You did a great job of capturing her character, especially with the scene with Emmett at the end. Oh, and Alice coming to her rescue was great too! So many people ignore that they could have a deeper relationship beyond clothes and makeup! Thanks for recommending it to me!
HangTogetherOrHangSeperate chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
i like it. maybe you could do when she starts to like bella in breaking dawn ;) ;)
rosalieblack44 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
this is a seriously good story. lots of deep, underlying stuff the books never address, really well written. one of the best fan fics i have read for a long time! please read my first story a vampire blind date. the next chapter is about rosalie!
HangTogetherOrHangSeperate chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
i like it. i think you've captured the personalities of edward and rose very well.