Reviews for Anything at All
ilove you matt mello
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
very nice
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Aww. Very bittersweet. Nicely written!
brokenheartsandtears chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I like that
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
awww... it was so nice, maybe bittersweet but still really touching... i liked the 'i hate you' part especially... good work!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow, how... you know, I don't know what the word is. It's sweet, sad, true, and fantastic all at once. I don't know if there is a word for that. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ah! Adorable! That was cute 3 Poor dysfunctional Mello.
jrenee07 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
"Mello doesn't say what he means, and Matt doesn't have to say anything at all." Oh, lovely.

There's something incredibly sad and heartbreaking about this, my favorite line: "Somebody somewhere taught Mihael Keehl that real strength is shutting off your feelings,and since Mello can't do that and never could, he's turned to the next best thing, which is refusing to admit that he has any feelings in the first place."

There is so much unwritten in that one sentence. Mihael is the one who was...who perhaps suffered from neglect or abuse-a rough life, regardless; and Mello, the one who is...who is loved, but is so damaged and broken he doesn't know how/refuses to accept that love. Gah. I love this.
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aw. Wonderfully worded. You have a very sophisticated vocabulary. Invocative. Well-done!
TalksLikeACat chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I'm angry with myself, because I can't find the right words to describe this. X3 The part where Mello says 'Don't touch me' and then 'I hate you' is just perfect. :)

Every Matt/Mello fic I read by you just makes me remember why I love them so much.
Finyb chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aw! Thats so sweet. Very creative idea. It mad me sad. I hope Mello is brave enough to say it the right way sometime, sadly, I dont think so.
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Loved it, absolutely. It's the sort of..sweet...that only Mello, and understanding Mello, can achieve.
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That was absolutely touching.
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Very sweet :3 Lovely fic...thanks for posting!
Mavi chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
*sob* being horribly sensitive as I am, I usually try to avoid stories that have even a speck of sadness, but oh well... let's call it a 'Reading-All-MxM-Solemn-Stories-Day'. *sob* Great job as always! *sob*